250lb French press????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya..

Maybe I'm just easily impressed. I'm impressed by anyone who has the balls to post pics and or vids of themselves. I'm impressed by a guy setting a PR, regardless what the weight is. I'm impressed by watching the fat guy get on the scale and seeing the look on his face when he discovers he lost 5 more lbs.

I'm impressed by dedication. Which many people on these internet boards DON'T have.

Comment

Hey CFM do you have any pics without a shirt cause its very hard to tell what kind of build you have going on there expecially with jeans on?

im gonna take a guess , youve got a beer drinkers gut have no real shape look rather fat to be honest and sloppy .

So who are you do critisize? you have no room for that , you gave some good construtive critisism in my post and i appreciate that but you knocking his video just aint cool brother,,, i could see if you looked like Bill kazmier or Arnie but you look like an average bar hopping slob .

no offense man just giving you some critical assesment and constructive critisism so please dont take it the wrong way.

was krptons video impressive YES it was awesome and entertaining rather then bitching and knocking it why dont you admit it was cool to see, and also admit theres dudes out there as strong as you and many who look much much better .
      Last edited by Vander V; 08-03-04, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Some words well said by My fellow brother G-S and Vander.
        Vander you took the words outta my mouth but I didn't wanna look like a punk and start the shit talking back and forth.

Comment

yea im a little blunt i guess but sometimes shits gotta be said.

I was born and raised in Detroit , so i had to say something.

MICHIGAN is cool but i love the SUN and hot weather so i left there 6 yrs ago , but i visit once a year.
          Last edited by Vander V; 08-03-04, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Yea Detroit love... Im with ya on the sun and hot weather bro id love to head west.

Comment

Whoa... calm down fella's. Sorry Vander but offense was taken. Apparently you did not read the posts that followed my initial post. Eventually I explain where I am coming from so reread them or something and you'll see my point of view.

There is no reason to flame me. I certainly wasn't insulting Kryptons physique. You cannot even see his physique in the video.

Why is it necessary to show you my appearance. The challenge if there were any in this post, was regarding strength and form. So my physique is irrelevent.

But to once again defend myself... in those pics I was at 19% bf at 255-260lbs. Also.. I have never used steroids which if you 're taking pride score's, i.e. comparing what we did to get where we are now to make this silly comparison in the first place, would give me like 10 extra points.

Right now I check in at 225lbs and 12% bf. It may not be below 10% but it is good enough for me. I feel healthy and that is all that matters.

If you think that looks like the average fat bar slob ... then I guess that is what I look like to you. Most people look at me and ask me if I lift weights. I am a bouncer so it tends to happen often.
              Last edited by cfm; 08-04-04, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Some of you guys make me laugh. Make your way up to Michigan, and hit the gym with Krypton, Rick, and I . THEN, talk all the shit you want.
                love to train with you anytime--ever in NY look me up brother

Comment

Ok guys - sorry to cause so much rucus with this post, but I think everyone got their point across -

cfm - posted pics to backup his words - gotta gve the man props, and we did

Krypton32 - did nothing wrong but lift the steel while I teped it

Vander - First off, your a thick ass mofo brother, keep up the good work! Next time you visit Michigan let me know, we'd love to train with ya bro. You also got your point across - don't knock someone's post or form with an additude like that

G-S - Ha, well - G-S don't take shit from anybody and he sticks up for his bros. I respect that the most!

Overall - let's just say that this thread was a great way to vent and share some laughs between all of us :D

Not to worry, Krypton32, G-S and I will have some more sick ass videos to post before the year is over with!

Comment

Now that every one has finished with the "guy hug" I would like to make a comment!

G-S Actually said the most respectable thing that I have yet to read here. -- that he must be easy to impress!!!

Sticking up for his bro's or not...that shows alot of class. I too was impressed by the vid...the pics of that fat ass bench (refering to the weight and not to previous comments). I love the Vids that you guys post...good form or not (like the 550 stiff leg deadlift :-D). I am also impressed by my roommie...he is a little asian that i have tried to get into the gym for at least 4 years!! He has been consistant with me for the past 2 months!!! It makes me smile to see him hit a MM pose in the mirror amazed at the "new toys" that he has...shit he even whipped out a tape yesterday and made me measure his arms :D

Ha--I am sure ALL you guys were proud as hell the first time you did a NUMBER of things...shit when I first had a 300lb bench I wanted to send out christmas cards! Or to be able to say that I got a complement from Randy White the first time I squat 515 for a tripple w/o having to crash!!!! (that makes the 376th time I have told that story I think)

as for dam near going to canada to train with you guys...ummm how bout you boys make it down here to TX ... you know the weight is heavier down here anyway (either b/c of elevation or just b/c it's in TEXAS)

Things that dont impress me: A baby's first steps ...shit I can do a back flip!:staypuff:

Comment

who cares.....

everyone can lift more then the average american citizen

so one of you can lift 25 lbs more then the next guy WHO GIVES A FUCK....dude posted a vid, actually i dont even think HE posted the vid...I dont think it was posted with the intention of getting everyones panties in a wad

Comment

Originally posted by G-S
                        I hear ya..

Maybe I'm just easily impressed. I'm impressed by anyone who has the balls to post pics and or vids of themselves. I'm impressed by a guy setting a PR, regardless what the weight is. I'm impressed by watching the fat guy get on the scale and seeing the look on his face when he discovers he lost 5 more lbs.

I'm impressed by dedication. Which many people on these internet boards DON'T have.
                        great post bro

Comment

I couldn't keep my elbows in with that weight....nice lift bro...

I let my elbows go out when i go heavy on dumbell too.....

sometimes you have to sacrifice form to make some gains, I know that is sacrilege to some of you, but its my belief.....but not all the time....

Comment

thx rock.... Yep look at the pros even they have been know to "get a little sloppy" when they go heavy

Comment

Working...
                            X