Heres me getting fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres me getting fat

I just weighed myself today and im 240lbs but a little flabby, im gonna get to 245 then cut it down into my show comming up let me know what you think i should do cut it at 245 or go to 250 then cut it up? my show is Novenber.
    Attached Files

pic 2

another
    Attached Files

Comment

pic 3

another
      Attached Files

Comment

heres me at 221lbs

venice shoot
        Attached Files

Comment

last one

Attached Files

Comment

God dang vander do u ever stop growin? lol. You've definalty brought everything up but I notice the quads the most.....Id say shoot why not hit 250 then cut it up and see how it goes

Comment

ok beleive it or not but this was me 1 year ago

i was alot smaller then
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking good buddy. You belong to MM right? Do me a favor, when you see Mcfarland in the gym, kick him in his fucking teeth. lol

Comment

well

i did belong to MM but some people over there just gave me shit and then i got banned lol,, im not here to get into trouble cause this site is awesome and i just want to add what knowledge i can in anyway.

Comment

Re: well

Originally posted by Vander V
                    i did belong to MM but some people over there just gave me shit and then i got banned lol,, im not here to get into trouble cause this site is awesome and i just want to add what knowledge i can in anyway.
                    good to hear. sometimes things get a little carried away and off topic there. this board is about bodybuilding. not all the BS. welcome to the board bro.

Comment

I can garauntee that zach_g dumbshit was involved somehow....anyways welcome bro

Comment

thanks

thanks guys , im gonna contribute as much as i can , if anyone has any questions at all fire away i love helping when i can.

Comment

vander is a good guy, i remember him from pro muscle....whats up with that site man??? but anyway damn u vander for maken us all look bad!!!!:cursin:

Comment

Promuscle.com

the site got hijacked by some wacko and and got erased but i guess it will be up in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Looking good man. I say hit the 250.

Comment

Working...
                              X