Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good size bro:)

Comment

Photochop?????? The pot calling the kettle gay????????

Comment

Originally posted by Face
        Photochop?????? The pot calling the kettle gay????????
        Sorry Mate..

American slang...

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyShane
          Sorry Mate..

American slang...

:dunno: hmm...I guess me being from texas explains why I dont know it either.

Comment

LOL, Being from the east coast we can take any word or saying and make it slang.. We are sarcastic mofos..

Comment

Damn.. my arms did look good... I need to get back and hit the iron harder... damn job...

Comment

u'll be there in no time bro.

Comment

Welcome back crazyshane, you been away for ages!

Comment

Damn in pic #1 you have some nice tri's!..... but you might want to hit the wrist curls a bit.
                    P.S.. good size on the bi. Get some definition on that and it would look really good.

Comment

Man, been back hardcoere for about a month now, just getting my nutrition and training back in order after some bad times.. plus it was good, my delt feels great no pain when doing overhead excersices. Right now I am really focused on cutting some of the excess BF. Eating clean, dropped 15 so far (no doubt some water). Glad to be back training though and trying to keep it fun and not make it another job... Going to start AM cardio, I want to get down to about 200 then I will change the caloric intake and focus..

Comment

Man, been back hardcoere for about a month now, just getting my nutrition and training back in order after some bad times.. plus it was good, my delt feels great no pain when doing overhead excersices. Right now I am really focused on cutting some of the excess BF. Eating clean, dropped 15 so far (no doubt some water). Glad to be back training though and trying to keep it fun and not make it another job... Going to start AM cardio, I want to get down to about 200 then I will change the caloric intake and focus..
                        Nice bro, post some updated pics when you get a chance

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
                          Nice bro, post some updated pics when you get a chance
                          will do man, still going strong, diet is on target and training has been fun..

Comment

Hello all.. I posted a "SUP?" thread but I will also say hello to everyone here too... Well, here is what I have on my comp now.. I am about 220 there, I am 6-1, the eye is back and I am hungry......

I am the blonde guy....
                            holy international male!!!!! BATMAN.

Comment

Working...
                            X