No announcement yet.

Work in Progress 8 month transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump! Best transformation I've ever seen. Good luck in your comp, not that you'll need it.

Comment

Congratulations on the transformation bro. You look diesel.

Comment

Way to go man!

Comment

EVERY single time I see someone over weight lose weight and start weight training, they always look YEARS younger and so much better. Good job.

Comment

thats fuckin unreal brother good job you should goto cell tec or some other company with the before and after pics and try and get one of thoes adds.

Comment

Nice job, great results. it's all about heart. good luck in your competition

Comment

this is very insperational thanx for this post..

Comment

Why bump such an old post? It's a good one to read, but unless it's the guy who started it, let it be man. Maybe it's the whole newbie thing.

Knox

Comment

Why be such an ass to a newbie just because he bumped an old post? Rado bumped a two year old post just the other day so it happens...

Also, I might understand if someone bumped an old post out of nowhere but NYC copied the link from this thread to another thread someone else started about losing weight and he was trying to inspire the guy by using this thread as inspiration. Sometimes it is good to bump an old post like this anyways - it keeps inspiration fresh in people's minds....

Comment

Working...
                    X