No announcement yet.

Contest of One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great work and glad to hear about your success. Keep it up and keep us posted if you decide to compete.

Comment

Damn, that's a great story M2H. Perfect example of motivation in action.

Comment

Great work. Im sorry I didnt see this post sooner then today. Welcome to the site!

Comment

That is awesome M2H... Wishing you continued success, and welcome to the board. There is allot of great people here willing to help

PD

Comment

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome. I was still hoping that others would post their before and after pics. I can't be the only person on this board to have made a transformation. Come on folks! If you've lost weight, put on muscle, got a sex change, then share....

I had toyed with the idea of competeing in a competition in Oct and have decided to commit myself......to training and dieting for it. Even though I've come a long way so far, I have quite a journey ahead during the next five months. I plan on posting pics of my progress starting next weekend.

I have read threads (like Redsquirrel's) where ya'll have rallied and supported one another. I look forward to your input and tasteful constructive criticisms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mommie2Hottie
              Come on folks! If you've got a sex change, then share....
              no, please dont share! :)

Comment

Great Job.... i bet you feel great.

Comment

Congradulations and welcome to Superior Muscle!

I'll share my progress collage with you too. I'm almost 5'3" and was a size 22 at about 208 lbs. I tried lots of diets and lost a little, gained it back, that went on for years. Hubby was supportive and one day he brought home a diet from the gym. I tried it and had success, joined the fitness boards, learned about training and had more success. I haven't done my bf in a while but I'm at 160 now and still wearing the black pants I wore in the pic when I weighed 150. I still have a ways to go before I reach my goal, have had a few surgeries and other setbacks that make things slower than I'd like but the journey's been a fun one!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wow Puddles. Isn't it amazing? I can't imagine ever going back to a size 20. You have done fantastic!!!!!

Comment

wow very impressive and hard work. Thats when hard work, time, and dedication pays off. Most people just do it for a few weeks and give up but it takes time. When I see pictures like these they are very inspirational, that keeps me going. Good job M2H and Mrs. Puddles.

Comment

Wow, how'd I miss this? :woot:

You look Mah-vel-uss Hott Mama! Puddles, you know you always got it goin' on! :kiss:

This is inspirational work, be proud and flaunt it well! :)

Comment

Unbelievable. You look great. That is some serious dedication.

Comment

Oh by the way, Puddles . . . gorgeous.

Comment

Dayuuum Puddles that is a smokin hot bod... I did not know you came from that!!. Props to you too
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and comments. I'm nervous about posting these pics but since ya'll have seen where I've come from then I hope you can appreciate them more. Please excuse the sloppy posing. It was my first time and I'll be putting in lots of practice over the next couple of months. I honestly wished that there were more "Before & After" pics posted. Were ya'll genetically blessed with big muscular bods?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X