No announcement yet.

Some updates...as of 6/1/05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW-your upper abs are comin in pretty wicked!! Calves too.
    Nice pics!

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
      Shibby, how does one target upper traps as opposed to lower traps?
      I wasn't saying to target one part more than the other. Just that the traps need a little work still. I was saying that's where the developement is located at. I'm sure SC knows what is best to do for him.

Comment

i really don't think i will ever have high traps from my narrow shoulder structure. but I will try and get some more work in for them. I have a hard time working my shoulders from the pain in my shoulders. But I will focus on them too.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          I still have some gyno. I think some of it can be cleared up with a better diet. I have other things in my life going on right now so its been tough to eat right as always. After June I should be doing better. My quads seem to be a little more cut but smaller because I do a lot of bike riding in the summer time.
          SC - I'm not convinced that you have gyno (both from those pics and from your earlier descriptions). If I remember correctly, you don't have any hard lumps. I have the same thing, and when I drop down below 10% bf, it disappears. I think it's just some fat around the nip ... genetics. Wait 'til you get super lean and see if it goes away.

anyway, looking good, bro. Keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curls4dGirls
            SC - I'm not convinced that you have gyno (both from those pics and from your earlier descriptions). If I remember correctly, you don't have any hard lumps. I have the same thing, and when I drop down below 10% bf, it disappears. I think it's just some fat around the nip ... genetics. Wait 'til you get super lean and see if it goes away.

anyway, looking good, bro. Keep at it.
            well my right nip has a small lump from tren but the mass of it really has nothing to do with the protruding of the nip. it is all "soft" weight pretty much. Like I said I will have a few good diet days and it will look good, then I will have a day like today where work was nuts and I eat like shit and the bloat comes back. I need to like two weeks of good eating to see if that works. But like I said after june I should have a lot less stress and more time to meal plan.

Comment

You said in a different post that you were working some outrageous hours lately. I think that can demolish a diet/workout schedule. I know that you have a lot of decent sized hills in your area to bike sprint up for cardio so once your schedule gets a bit easier you'll lean out really nice. Stay away from too many summer BBQ's, hehe.

Comment

Lookin thick bro...good job

Comment

I think the gyno is getting better with my regiment of novaldex, ldex, and dostinex (and oh my god the positive sex side affects are true about dostinex). Here are a couple side shots...one is too light and the other two dark :D
                  Attached Files

Comment

other side
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X