me all skinny as shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollywood
    FREAKY!! You look exactly like my little brother, lol, even your face behind the camera! :eek:
    dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice abs bro. No problems there.

Comment

Enjoy your ectomorphic body,.... but realize that gains are very limited to us.... and hard to come by.... but we also retain very ittle water and tend to remain fairly lean even throgh the most insane bulking diets

Comment

thanx a ton for all the kind words.I'm not really used to positive feedback seeing as I hail from eilte fitness:)

Comment

Why don't you tell them your before stats ? You've come a long way. You should post some before pics (but I know you wont).

Sermon has worked really hard on his body. He's lost quite a bit of weight! I'm proud of ya sweets!

Comment

DOn't be so hard on yourself bro you have a lot to be proud of.
              Especially making the transformation you did.
              You can definitley tell you train hard so no worries bro. The size will come in time.

Comment

Originally posted by BronzedGoddess
                Why don't you tell them your before stats ? You've come a long way. You should post some before pics (but I know you wont).

Sermon has worked really hard on his body. He's lost quite a bit of weight! I'm proud of ya sweets!
                thankx bg,you know just how to make me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by biguglyogre
                  DOn't be so hard on yourself bro you have a lot to be proud of.
                  Especially making the transformation you did.
                  eh you know,childhood is a harsh one when overweight.My self-esteem will forever be scared from my youth.Thanks again guys.

Comment

Sermon...you look fantastic! You've put on some size since the guess the chest contest on EF. Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

aw puddles,you remembered *blush*

Comment

So how long did it take for you to get to that size? I am looking to do the same thing. I have changed my diet and everything and feel like im getting nowhere. Skinny is not the word I would use to describe the person in that pic. I wish I looked like that.

Comment

Sermon, I hear you with being overweight at one point, I used to be overweight and the comments and the shit is now just anger.. now I take it to lifting.. I'm never going to take shit again in my life. Just keep your head up bro, you look great and keep plugging with good diets and the muscle gains come, I promise :)

Comment

Looking lean bro, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris325
                              So how long did it take for you to get to that size? I am looking to do the same thing. I have changed my diet and everything and feel like im getting nowhere. Skinny is not the word I would use to describe the person in that pic. I wish I looked like that.
                              uh,hard to say,but I've been dieting down for about 5 years.I was down to about 165 about a year ago.Even then I still felt self-consious,but only time will really heal that.I used to hit the gym twice a day(cardio on an empty stomachein the a.m.,and weights later in the night after intaking all my cals),but now I just dropped the cardio,and seem to be in better shape than ever.Guess I was hindering my gains with all the cardio.

You guys really know how to make me feel welcome:D thanks again everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X