Why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonecold54
    if I had a choice of being big and having no black chicks or being skinny and getting hot black chicks I would choose to be skinny. :elephant:

who is that chick on your avater stone?

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
      Ahhh, you're like that. That's cool, but my winky has no predjudices, he likes ALL colors. :party:
      ^^LOL^^

Comment

Originally posted by diplomats
        who is that chick on your avater stone?
        not sure but I would sure like to run into her in a dark alley someday :D

Comment

What does your chest routine look like?

Comment

My routine looks like this...

Day 1
            Flat press
            Military press (have been replacing with laterals due to shoulder pain)
            BB rows
            Skull crushers

Day 2
            Legs, bis and lower back

Day 3
            Incline press
            Pullups
            Bent laterals
            Shrugs

Comment

Doesn’t seem like you are hitting the chest that hard brother. If I’m reading this correctly you hit flat press one day and incline press another? Are you only able to make it to the gym 3 days? I do chest by itself. (I usually throw abs in there too). I like using db’s for my workouts. My chest workout looks something like this:

Flat DB presses
              Incline DB presses
              Incline DB flys
              Lower cable flys (not really sure what these are called)

Comment

Because of my lifestyle, I don't want to be at the gym weight training more than 3 days per week. Here is a routine I just put together. Let me know if you feel it's good.

Day 1
                Incline press
                Flat press
                Incline flies
                Skull crushers
                Pushdowns

Day 2
                Leg press/squats
                Deadlifts/reverse hypers
                Preacher curls
                Hammer curls/reverse curls

Day 3
                Arnold press
                Plate raise
                Bent laterals
                Pullups
                BB rows

Comment

That looks a lot better. I know you have to be careful not to overtrain a muscle but I think you were udertraining. Let us know how this new routine works.

Comment

Cool, thanks. BTW, I switched days 1 and 3 because I didn't want to train back right after biceps.

Comment

IMO i think that if you are training for size, especially adding thickness to your chest, you need to break up your workouts. ie chest day, leg day, shoulder day,etc. This has just been my experience. Another item to address is your diet. Post your diet so we can maybe offer alittle help there, your not gonna grow if your muscles dont have the building materials and fuel. You have a good thick base to start with though, so you could prolly do some freaky things if you desire to. BB

Comment

A few tips

Bro if you want some chest definition do some close grip bench. Start off with a weight you can do 10 times. Do 3 or 4 sets with this weight and really squeeze your pecs once elbows lock out. Another thing to do is some weighted dips. I split my workouts into 3-4 days a week. Mon-Wed-Fri Back/shoulders/bi's monday, legs wednesday, and chest/tris/abs on friday. I find that it is alot easier to do my bi and tri workouts on separate days. You'll use alot of bicep when doing back and shoulder exercises and lots of tricep when doing chest exercises. I always do my reps as slow and controlled as possible. I also find it is hard for me to overtrain. If the muscle group I work is not sore the day after I don't consider that a good workout. I'll sometimes switch-up my routines week to week. I work at a gym and train people and I know just so many good exercises that I like to incorporate all of them. We have alot of badass machines that work great. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X