No announcement yet.

3 week diet comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it going downhill as far as the members go or the way it's ran? Is that black guy that runs for 2 hours still there? I can't remeber his name.

Comment

Alot of the bigger guys have left. It is run sort of like a gay club now. Pretty sad.

The black dude's name is Avery. He is still there every damn day, and he always talks to me. He is always bitching about what some member or employee said to him, and how he is going to complain to the owners "and get their ass fired". Plays the race card way too often.

Actually. The place is going downhill, because more of the people are like him now.

Comment

That's a shame. Is Tom still there? Why don't you just go to Bay Area fitness? It's closer to your house.

Comment

Tom still is there. I talk to him every so often. He has gotten soft though, I think he weighs the same (around 275) but he has gotten soft around the mid section. His waist is like a 42 or something now. So he isnt tapered anymore, so although he isnt any less massive he doesnt look as good.

I still go to golds because it is free. I got a 5 month membership for nothing. Cant beat that.

Comment

Yeah second pick shows your abs better, but, what's with the red mark? I had a friend who was allergic to Nickel and had the same thing on his stomach. But yours looks way bigger than his, then again it could just be the pic. Either way, keep it up man!

Comment

It is a heat rash. I got prescription cotrisone, and it is clearing up quickly.

Comment

You look good man. Definite progress. Get rid of that rash and you'll be pummelling so many helpless freshman girls that you won't know where you find the time to lift.

PS. Hilarious conversation regarding Cole and a girl and me. IM me about it

Comment

Working...
                X