• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aurora

Sex: Female
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 123

Which catagory you are entering: Cutting cycle, natty.

I didnt get a chance to pick up the pics today so I will post them tommorrow. I hope thats ok.

Comment

thats fine

Comment

All that and the pics didnt turn out very well. It was one of those disposable cameras where you cant turn off the flash. Oh well, here goes anyway.
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

xxx
            Attached Files

Comment

flab and thigh
              Attached Files

Comment

paper
                Attached Files

Comment

you look FREAKING great now.. you should be proud...

Comment

Suhweet! Can't wait to see the results. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                      you look FREAKING great now.. you should be proud...
                      No way sister, I want your legs! Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Comment

Very nice starting out.. :)

The ending should be interesting, indeed.. You look good..

Comment

Not bad, you are going to want to take pics without a flash though, A flash will flatten your muscle tone. Not what you want in this competition. Daylight is the best light but you don't want direct sun and it is better to do pics either real early in the morning or later when the sun is less intense. You also want light to come at you from the side and not above or from the front. Remember it is shadow that shows your muscle sculpture. One more thing that will help and this is for everyone. Don't were cloths that pinch your skin, you would be much better off in a bikini bottom or running shorts or something with a draw string. Good luck your gona look great

Comment

If you notice, I mentioned the flash couldnt turn off. As for the clothes, this is a cutting cycle. As in....Im FAT. No types of bottoms would not pinch the skin in my case. If you guys think that these pics are not detailed enough to give a fair "before" then let me know and I will try again from indoors.

Comment

I wasn't being critical It was purely information and you are hardly fat. Your pictures are fine I was just sharing what I know about photography. Please don't misunderstand me I was speaking more in general, I only brought it up in your thread because your the one that mentioned the flash problem. Besides I was being total selfish, I just wanted to get you into a Bikini, You can't blame a guy for trying
                              Last edited by Timber; 09-18-03, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X