No announcement yet.

Faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I goofed up the posting of this one before...sorry.
    Attached Files

Comment

OK,OK no more martinis, you don't have to post any more picsLOL I love ya anyways, but if you post anymore of my fatty pics, I'll have to think about it:)

Comment

LOL Call me when you get off the computer...I had mine measured this morning and I've been damn pissy all day. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Come over and we'll do some low impact cardio...I think the temp in the pool is at 90 now...we can do laps and then cook up some dinner and desert. ;)

Comment

You look great and I love the belly jewelry, I am such a sucker for navel rings. Good luck, I’ll have to keep my eye on this thread

Comment

Nice quads! Cant wait to see the results!

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
              Thank You Sweetie, That was nice, but I am actually at the worst I've been in years, over 7 months away from the gym did a number on me.......
              I was out for some time as well, girl. You're not alone. :) Looking great! Good luck! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                You look great and I love the belly jewelry, I am such a sucker for navel rings. Good luck, I’ll have to keep my eye on this thread
                Thank You Timber, I'm a sucker for body jewlery too ,just can't have enuf. Good luck in the contest hon!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora
                  Nice quads! Cant wait to see the results!
                  Thank You, That is going to be one of my most focused body part, quads and hams and of course glutes fer sure. I plan on doing ALLOT of lunges for that, it's worked for me before so I know I can get there again. I did my measurements just waiting to get my b/f % done before i post them. :)

Comment

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Comment

I think you look good. Lots of sex appeal. I appreciate you being humble but you should strut.

Comment

Working...
                      X