abs pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puma
    However, if your looking to impress the ladies I think you got it; they love the abs.

i agree man. Each person has thier goals, some like size, some like being lean. I got buddies who say they prefer having those abs than looking like me. Its a matter of what one likes best. I prefer size at the moment, maybe when i reach 260, i will lean out.

But it looked sick, if u have abs like those and a monsterous body.
    Last edited by JUICE; 10-15-05, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      I thought this was my line...:laughnew:
      Make it your sig, I keep telling you

K

Comment

Im pretty sure you posted pics like a year ago of your abs on another board, but you were a lot skinnier without much muscle.... You look good, and if those pics are recent, then you have put on a bit of size and muscle since the last time you posted pics (a good thing). Keep it up bro, your doing good.

Comment

u are right

rude u are right and i have gained size about my abs pecs and arms also.

Comment

nice work bro

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
              Hard to say--I like to see total development. I've seen guys with OK pecs but no delts, small arms. And we've all seen guys with a decent upper body on stilts. It's all or nothing in my book.
              I agree bro. It is all about balance.

With that said it does take guts to place your pic up for all to see. Everyone has a different goal of where they want to be. I would suggest more size as others have suggested but that is a personal choice. My thinking is the finishing touches are the abs. Not the starting point. Keep it up bro and you will achieve what it is you desire. Peace

Comment

Working...
              X