Here's a few of me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    Not to be a dick here, but you're not natty at all....You look great and good job for what you've done with your body....But don't say you're natty on this board....
    First off,I don't remember "Natty" ever coming outta my grill except from when saying I was saying "Fat Hungry and Natty". Remember those pics are from my show where you "DIET" down. Any ways my weight was 220lbs before my pre-contest prep, and when you start eating like shit after a show you gain like all your weight back and then some, I think it's called rebound.Any ways w/ all the heat going on, you think I am gonna set myself up for failure. BTW Fat Hungry and Natty meant at the moment, I don't stay on year long.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
      When were the pictures taken in the room (the first set you posted).

It seems that you looked better in the room than you did on stage, might have had some timing issues with your last little bit of preparation. If you want to do well at Nationals you're going to have to get those issues straightened out.
      First set in the room was prolly an hour after the show, not making excuses but the quality of the stage pics played a role in what I looked like. As far as the Nats go, I have help now. This was my first show and I always told my self I would do it solo. Learned a lot about my body.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLSaVage
        First set in the room was prolly an hour after the show, not making excuses but the quality of the stage pics played a role in what I looked like. As far as the Nats go, I have help now. This was my first show and I always told my self I would do it solo. Learned a lot about my body.
        I just hope I look half as good as you do in my first show. I have been natty so I be quite your size but I would like to at least attain your condition.

Great job on your first show (great job even if it was your tenth for that matter).

Comment

looking awsome bro :bravonew:

Comment

you look awesome

Comment

Originally posted by LiLSaVage
              First off,I don't remember "Natty" ever coming outta my grill except from when saying I was saying "Fat Hungry and Natty". Remember those pics are from my show where you "DIET" down. Any ways my weight was 220lbs before my pre-contest prep, and when you start eating like shit after a show you gain like all your weight back and then some, I think it's called rebound.Any ways w/ all the heat going on, you think I am gonna set myself up for failure. BTW Fat Hungry and Natty meant at the moment, I don't stay on year long.
              ok..well you cleared that up. I was like the other bro's thinking you were natural.
              I dont think you can ever say that you are natty. People will be like...WTF.
              I am in PCT now, does that make me natty? No.

Enjoy the board bro.

Comment

Awesome pics bro and congrats! Good luck at nationals!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Thanks for clearing that up....And I do know when you "DIET" and I know the whole "REBOUND" thing too....
                  Your welcome Big Guy. Anyways I did'nt know about the whole "REBOUND" thing, so a few days after the show my ass blew up, was'nt pretty. You compete bro? If so, what weight? I am trying my hardest to be a LT Heavy this year. I see you are from Miami, the Nationals are being held there this yr, me and a few of my bro's are competing in it, I am still up in the air on it though. Fill me in on the party spots. L8r bro, sorry for the misunderstanding on the whole "NATTY" thing, feel like it though been clean since Oct 1st. Help is on it's way. Peace bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X