Here's Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's Me

I thought sinse ive been a member for so long id finally post a couple pics, which is kind of nerve racking knowing how big some of you guys are but whatever. Im now around 185lbs at 5'10" with bf in the low teens. im one of those guys who are naturally small (about 4 and a half years ago i was a chubby 145) and whenever my diet or training slips, i loose weight super fast.
    Last edited by Jordan; 05-22-06, 12:00 PM.

my j-o-b
    Last edited by Jordan; 05-22-06, 12:01 PM.

Comment

bulking last year...
      Last edited by Jordan; 05-22-06, 12:01 PM.

Comment

looking good bro....nice transformation :bravonew:

Comment

lookin good there

what are your lifts at these days (ie military press, bench, squat, deadlift)?

Comment

good work bro

Comment

keep up the good work!

Comment

if you were looking for some constructive criticism, i would say that your chest is lagging the most. Arms look good from that pic at your job, and shoulders look pretty good too.

Comment

Great work bro. Keep it up and you are only going to look better. :bravonew:

Comment

Thanks to all! very encouraging

Originally posted by glowalla
                    lookin good there
                    what are your lifts at these days (ie military press, bench, squat, deadlift)?
                    unfortunately, i injure verrrrry easily especially my shoulders so heavy lifting is pretty much out. instead i have to focus on doing only very quality reps with strict form. I guess my better lifts would be squat: 345 for 6 to seat level and deadlift 315 for 6. nothing else is really worth mentioning.

if you were looking for some constructive criticism, i would say that your chest is lagging the most. Arms look good from that pic at your job, and shoulders look pretty good too.
                    yes, chest is definately my one bodypart that id sell my soul to grow. i feel like ive tried every training strategy for chest. now, after almost 5 years of training im finally seeing some decent growth by supersetting bench with pushups. my (upper) arms are definately my easiest muscle to grow. once they reach 16.5" i start doing light weight, high rep sets so that they dont get too out of proportion to my chest. and as you mentioned, im also blessed with easy growing shoulders too.

Comment

I would agree.

Looking good brother. What are you goals?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                        I would agree.

Looking good brother. What are you goals?
                        same as everybody... a lil' bigger, a lil' leaner and a lil' stronger haha. at this point, im more about maintaining fitness and bodybuilding as a lifestyle for as long as possible. i think my ideal state would be around 185-190 and 11% bf. any bigger and leaner than that i dont think i could reaslistically maintain without devoting my life to bbing... naturally that is

Comment

nice work!:)

Comment

Working...
                          X