No announcement yet.

My Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell of a job man... you are very well on your way.... keep it up..

rome wasnt built in a day.... i used to always tell myself that when i started out lifting.

Comment

wow - keep kickin' ass bro! you'll get there in no time!

Comment

Thats great progress Bro!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by football89
          Well seeing as most of you ahve given me help on here guided me to loseing alot of weight I thought I'd post some before and after pics. The first pic is nasty I warned You! In the first pic im about 6'0 220. The second I'm 6-0 190. I know I don't look much like a bodybuilder but I'm happy with my progress so far.
          happy with the progress! shit bro you look 100% better i would be more than happy keep it up bro great job!

Comment

keep it up

Comment

Nice work bro, you are an insperation.

Comment

yea man your progress is good....def alot leaner....what were you doing for diet and what supplements were you taking that you felt helped you?

Comment

Thanks for the comments. For the first part of my training I was jsut doing cardio for 45 minutes 5 times a week, first thing in the morning. Once I started lifting I was (and still am) using whey shakes. I basicly just to eat about 5-6 meals a day, watching my carbs and fats, and trying to get around 2700-3000 calories a day, then once I started to lsoe more I lowered that to about 2500 a day.

Comment

Keep going ! Good Job ;)

Comment

excellent progress keep it up

Comment

impressive work, keep it up Guy.

Comment

what what a difference. great job there! you have to feel really proud!

Comment

you should have told some supplement company you were gonna use their stuff, maybe they'd sponsor you and we'd see you all over our Flex and Muscle & Fitness mags now...

Comment

Working...
                            X