Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora

Aurora,
    I don’t know what your finances are or the capability of your PC is but there are some decent web cams out for around $75 bucks. I did my 1st pics with my cam because I want sure what everyone else was gona use. I have a Logitech Pro 3000 and a Logitech pro 4000 they are basically the same one is just an upgraded version of the other. You can set a photo delay on the pic so you can do them by yourself. this is just an option for you rather than doing it the way you are. it would be cheaper in the long run and you would have your cam. You might even find it cheaper on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
      :kiss: Oh you! ;)

My next set of pics will be from my show.. This Sunday, I'll be on stage at the NPC NH/MA Tournament of Champions.. I'm at a lean 170, after I lose abit of water I should be all set.. I posted update pics already, or did you all forget? :(

:rofl:
      I’m sorry man I won’t be able to make that contest. I didn’t think it was this weekend. keep me updated on the next one you do. I would love to go and watch and see what goes on. And good luck. By the way how tall are you and what class are you competing in.

Comment

New set of pics will be up on monday. Been a hectic ass week!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
          I’m sorry man I won’t be able to make that contest. I didn’t think it was this weekend. keep me updated on the next one you do. I would love to go and watch and see what goes on. And good luck. By the way how tall are you and what class are you competing in.
          It's cool, brother.. There's always next time, I might do that show again next year, depends on how things go..

I'm 5'-9", and I'll be in the Middleweight classes of the Ma. division, and the Tournament.. ;)

Comment

i am using a 42 dollar dig cam from walmart..it works wonders...try that..

Best of luck Pete:) i know you will bring us home a win ;)

LC

Comment

Originally posted by skii96
              New set of pics will be up on monday. Been a hectic ass week!!! :)

Hope the weekend is better for ya hun..:kiss: and Can't wait to see the new pics...;)

Comment

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                Hope the weekend is better for ya hun..:kiss: and Can't wait to see the new pics...;)
                lol nope been even busier!! ugghhh! Will still post s pics up on monday though! take care

Comment

aawww...:( sorry

Comment

I will have pics again next week or the week after. Promise!

Comment

can't wait to see them aurora ..you look GREAT...

Comment

HI Everyone, I found out today that I have a broken bone in my foot. I'm going to have to wear this horrible thing up to my knee for the next 6-8 weeks AARRGGGG:( But I'm not giving up. I was even at the gym yesterday limping around. I will not be able to do cardio for quite some time, but I am going to continue my diet and work on upper body~abs~ and whatever else I can manage. So I guess I won't have much of a chance of winning, but I will definetly make some changes. I refuse to give up!!!!:)

Comment

aww sorry faith.. great attuide..

Comment

you guys have a entire community behind you for support. keep up all the good, hard work :megaphone

Comment

What the heck? I wish the people that have recently dropped out all the best and hope all is well with you.

For those who remain, keep up the hard work. :)

Comment

I'll take some pics this week. So far I'm doing ok...down about 3 lbs. Getting cardio in pretty good. Right now fighting that damn stomach virus that's going on around here. Keep up the good work everyone!!! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X