No announcement yet.

some pics from my show this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimpern, I totally agree. Standing next to him, you could see that he was thicker through the upper back and delts. I've already revamped my training to adress this spots, especially the back. In the past, my back workouts have all centered around heavy deads (I have a video somewhere of me pulling 500lbs x 9 reps raw). This really brought up parts of my back, but I need to work more on heavy chins now. the delts are always going to be tough as I am small framed and narrow shouldered, but it gets better every year.

Check out my post on my upcoming mass cycle, this should definitely help...

Comment

Nice job bro! Your first show and your amazing, nice conditioning. You will learn about your body as you go along. Remember, the NPC loves to watch you grow- keep up the good work-next time, you kick some ass!

Comment

Im stalking needsize.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicole
          Im stalking needsize.
          no complaints here

Comment

From those pics I think you look the best. Between you and 1st the main difference I saw was the traps.

Comment

I think you had him beat as well.. he had a tiny bit more size, but your cut and overall shape is much better... great job.

Comment

dood looking freakin awesome. If those are all the guys in the competition yah u should of won. Can u tell me quickly what u did to lose all that body fat in 16 weeks. I know u dieted and of course the weights but how much cardio exactly did u do everyday. Well keep up the great work, looking freakin huge.

Comment

You were robbed, The other guy is a bit bigger but you are more ripped and more symetrical.

Congrats.

Comment

I can not believe I missed this thread Needsize...you look awesome.....you should have won...;)

Comment

thanks everyone

EBPCivSi, 90% of it was the diet, it was super tight with basically no cheating. I alternated every two weeks between clen and the ECA stack as well. I did only a little cardio, and ended up cutting it out as I felt my legs were getting too small

Comment

Fantastic job you've pulled off and a shame you peaked for the evening when it really doesn't count (at least in NPC shows)

I'm not familiar with Canadian rules but in the NPC you would be qualified for national competition for 2 years.

I hope you don't take time off now as many do but jack yourself up big time with a different supplement mix. Many guys experience a quantum jump in quality mass when they do this after a show when their bodyfat has been reduced to a low level.

Congratulations - you looked great and the photos prove it.

Comment

When it comes down to just a few points separating then it's always harder to see who should have won. From the pictures you posted needsize you can walk with your head held high because from what I can tell it could have gone either way. You look better when standing beside the other guy but then I'd never post a picture of me that looked worse than the guy I should have beaten (lol).

You're a champ and if you continue to improve the way you have this last year you'll own it next year by a mile!!

Comment

Working...
                          X