No announcement yet.

12+ years of training..upper body!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took it as him being cocky too! Haha! Sorry bro.

Comment

No. No cockiness here...I don't take myself serious at all, and I'm sure when I come off the roids it'll all deflate! I find it hard to believe that I could ever be this huge without roids. Tendons, aches, plateaus and pains...etc. The past 3 cycles I've done pct and did it correctly so I attribute my recent gains thru proper education and pct use via this forum! Dbol helped me the most; I've never gained so well on anything before; and finding what worked for me in the gym and not following anyone else was a benefit as well.
      I would never think I was a bad ass and I sure didn't put my video up for all to see to prove anything...Thanks for everyones imput!

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
        finding what worked for me in the gym and not following anyone else was a benefit as well.
        So true bro. I HATE it when I see people post that 'you can't have big *insert muscle here* without doing *insert particular exercise here*, and when people say you need to do at least *insert number of sets here*. Everyone is different, and will respond to workouts differently. Learning what your body responds to best and then arranging your workouts to key on those movements/set volumes/rep ranges is a huge step towards making great gains. Keep it up.

Comment

You look pretty good compared to most people who work out, but that video was painful for me to watch, I felt like you were really constipated while making this video. I've made similar grunts and sounds while on the pot.

Comment

That look you gave the camera when the video was over cracked me up.

Comment

Working...
            X