My body has really changed alot this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My body has really changed alot this year

Well I joined here a few weeks ago and can't believe I haven't put these pics up.. haha! I frequent another spot and oh well am known for being the pic nazi. I post em and want to see new ones daily.. yeah yeah I know :P

Ok, well I started my journey @ the end of January - just training old school and heavy. I went from a size 8 in January to a size 6 and 4 by beginning to end of summer. I then started working with a coach to get this body ready to compete next year. God, what a great journey this has been.. can't wait to get my shit up on stage and rock it out.

After the clean diet started on 9/24, I dropped 2% BF and 4-5 pounds, then 2 weeks later another 1 percent BF came down. I was @ 8.7 BF beginning of November. I missed my last visit with my coach a few weeks ago so am not sure what the BF is now.

Here are some pics so you can see what I have done and I still have alot of mass to put on, hehe!

Pic in black pants, January 07; in white pants September 07.. My Abs in October 07... The pic of my back.. I took the other night.. excuse the crappy cell camera picture. Maybe santa will bring me a new cell phone with some mistletoe this year.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...jary232007.jpg
    http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...-9-07front.jpg
    Last edited by WonderWoman; 12-06-07, 04:12 PM.

Originally posted by rado
    Ummm...No pics:DIt's fair to assume you need no training with weights....but maybe we can give you some advice on posting pics:P
    YEP I need advice.. I want to post the pics, not the link.. can I do that, hehe

Comment

Thanks RADO.. for helping a girl out. Good lord.. I don't have this trouble at my other place and I did have them on my desktop and uploaded them but didn't want them as a link.

Thanks... As I mentioned, I was hard core training without a clean diet till September and then the weight and fat just shed right off as soon as I cleaned that shit up. Mind you I eat about 2100-2300 cals a day and that will go up soon to put on some mass! My coach says pictures do me no justice either.. that I look better live, :P

Lets just say I went from an 8 to a size 1 from January till October and now even my 1s are loose.. As far as the hips, thanks... all us cuban women have them.. Iris Chacon.. you've heard of her I guess.

I'll share my diet and ramblings with ya'll... :P

Comment

si soy cubana... no mas arroz con frijoles y platanitos...Y tu? de donde eres? ugh I miss my ass, but its still cute!

:rofl:

Comment

great job. you should post a journal with your diet, training ect..

Comment

by the way, just to clear up the confusion. rado is Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              by the way, just to clear up the confusion. rado is Mexican.
              Yep I was gonna say that too.

Comment

good job

Comment

great transformation!! u look great

Comment

Thats pretty amazing for such a short amount of time.

Comment

I'm a happy married man...But I think SC could verify your assets:P
                      silly..congrats on being happily married, I see from your avi, that you must be super happy and are a lucky man :) and I can tell you aren't mexican. I loved pasteles and could tell even before you fessed that up :P and the Iris Chacon pic, nice. She was a hottie when I was little and I remember when she was on TV, I use to dance around the house in my undies, even then I could shake it!

Now who is SC? I don't need verification of the assets, did you mean the ass? like I said, I still have one, much smaller but it still gets the job done.

Oh I got another pic, lol. One of my arms relaxed you can really see my veins and a side shot of my legs.. RADO, where you at? you are my pic postin pimp.

Thanks for the goodies all. I just got lucky to have a good wo partner that pushes me to limits I didn't know I could surpass. He doesn't have mercy for me because I am a woman.. on the contraire, he tells me that I can roll with the big dawgs, so I keep truckin'.. I couldn't have asked for a better man in my life and YET he aint my man.. just my darling friend!
                      Last edited by WonderWoman; 12-07-07, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I'm happily married to a man
                        Yup! He's gay!!

Comment

Great transformation WW. What shows have you competed in?

Comment

Ummm...If you read the thread(dumb ass:D)...You'll see she wants to do one soon; never has:slap: :fufool:
                            Get back to your husband and leave me alone!! :fufool:

Comment

Muhahaha.. you two!

I have a show in May and one in June that I am gonna prep for. Don't have the dates yet, but my friend knows a judge and so he told him about these 2. I will keep ya'll posted so if anyone is local you can come check it out. The more the merrier. I have 2 friends from another board that live in Texas, they think they are gonna crash my crib when they come see me. I told them to hit the Marriott and get me a seperate room.. dawgs.

RADO, sent you my pics to upload for me. What is your hourly rate again? This could be a pt job for you, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X