My body has really changed alot this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks you.... :)

sorry to have to show you guys a piece of my ass. I think I am gonna hire a photographer. ENJOY!

Comment

Great work WW!! That's a pretty significant change in a year....

Comment

There is nothing you can't accomplish. You have to just want it bad enough that you can taste it. I am very passionate and put all my efforts into anything I do in my life, well atleast I try REALLY hard to. If at first I don't succeed; I just keep trying and trying and trying and trying, hehe.

I actually wrote an article sorta about my thoughts in my journey..maybe just a rant session, lol. I have to work on my writing skills. :wacko:

Comment

booty pic? You are great RADO, but I can't share that with you.

Oh tell you wife I said thanks.. kisses for her belly. I remember I hated being pregnant, sick for the entire time, but I think I would love to have another. I know I am crazy. Maybe after I am compete for a year straight I will consider it, hope I find a good man by then.

Is she latina? She has some great skin tone... and nice rack.

Comment

oh geez.. you aint giving up on a booty pic are you? :evil:

Like I tell my friends, I am still searching for my prince because I have kissed way too many frogs and that sucks for me, because I could kiss for hours. I have met alot of great guys in my days and each and everyone of them has bought some happiness to my heart and had a good one for 10 years, but people change and hearts change. So I should've just said that I hope to be in love by then to possibly have another little mini me.. Cause my daughter is mini-me, wanna see a pic?

Ok, now as far as the SM booty pic. I don't see an official ass thread and I aint sharing till I see some :moon: .

Comment

Here is a pic of me and Kaila when we were in Miami over the summer.. we usually spend the 4th of July out there:

Go start your ass thread but like I said, I aint showing till I see alot of them, lol.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by WonderWoman; 12-07-07, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Collins Ave and 60th Street.. We go visit Grandma and well thats a built in babysitter. I usually go rollerblading on collins during the day in my shorts, hehe.. haven't caused an accident yet :rofl:

We may go there in March for a few days...

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  La mayoria de los hombres son putos y no saben como cuidar la mujer...
                  Man stop lying. You are SO a mexican.

BTW WW your body looks amazing. Great work.

Comment

wonderwoman, to up load the pics simply do what you do to post and below the post area you will see "manage attachments" click that and upload your pics.

Comment

whoopsie I figured that pic posting stuff out but it didn't work the first time around. Oh well, got more pics coming soon :P

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman
                        whoopsie I figured that pic posting stuff out but it didn't work the first time around. Oh well, got more pics coming soon :P
                        it didnt work because you did something wrong! :D

Comment

Awesome transformation WW!

Comment

The arguing is making this thread even better! LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by 4thAD
                              The arguing is making this thread even better! LMFAO
                              umm, what?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                                umm, what?
                                so glad u said it first... :)

Comment

Working...
                                X