No announcement yet.

New here with Pic let me have it cause I know you will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if u can fry it guess what u can bake it ,boil it grill it or broil it ..the condiments on the tater meaning butter sour cream etc. the dressing on the salad just read your labels.all the fat grams at the end of the day can add up try to keep them around 45 grams and keep youre protein around 1 gram per pound of bdywt...Shibby said it best with the turtle and the hare.oh yea try to get good at lunges.

Comment

i think most people missed the fact that, that is Chris Benoit in the picture and I believe that is his son also. kind of sad and weird at the same time.

Comment

ok imma gonna say it dammit ..if u take a life without a reason u are in my humble opinion need to be put in cross hairs at fifty yards...if u take the life of youre son and wife u need to meet the brazen bull ...also i dont care how warped the dude was u cant do that shit,he had enough freakin income to get help.

Comment

also my avatar was takin last week for those of u who thought i was just some fat ass runnin his trap...sorry it was a sore spot and i hated it.

Comment

Didn't his kid have a developmental disorder? I know there was some controversy about that, with some people claiming he did and some people saying he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by OhHannah View Post
              Didn't his kid have a developmental disorder? I know there was some controversy about that, with some people claiming he did and some people saying he didn't.
              yea, there was something wrong with him.

Comment

did it matter his son had a disorder?his son in every pic i seen looked at his dad like he was the best dad in the world..how many of u have a son or a girl, would u not walk thru hell for em..any ways my avatar is my dog and she said to tell no neck sorry hang in there.

Comment

If you mean did it matter in the sense that it was any kind of excuse for what Benoit did, hell no. It's potentially relevant to whether the doc was giving the kid hgh.

Comment

didnt know anything bout hgh and his son.and i did mean what happend was avoidable.lets see if we can get back on a the thread and if not nuff said ..ROCK ON

Comment

Working...
                    X