Ok this is me today remember Im 45 now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timber View Post
    Well I cant really disagree with you there B, I looked a lot better 6 months ago
    Thats why I came back hear. I need some motivation.
    if you need some help with diet or training etc, just let us know bro.

Comment

Thank you B I will

Comment

Have you started back up with your training or diet? If not, whats the hold up?

Comment

Actualy I am back on the program. I'm up at 1 am & in my gym at 1:30 am to 2:30 shower and out the door by 3:30.

Comment

Actualy I am back on the program. I'm up at 1 am & in my gym at 1:30 am to 2:30 shower and out the door by 3:30.
            still working those crazy ass hours i see. fuck that, that shit isnt for me.

Comment

holy shit thats like 3rd shift..im up at 4 am..and have a hard time hitting the gym damn. what is your average hours of asleep a night?

Comment

I have been keeping these hours for so long I am use too it. I am usually in bed between 7:00 pm and 8 :00 pm. That is why I have my own gym, I just dint have time. I also take care of my horses before work and after. You just have to budget you time. I try to get 6 to 8 hours a night

Comment

is your diet in check? you have to be pretty dedicated to eat well with hours like that.

Comment

Diet is always the weak link I think. That is not on track actually. It has more to do with what I don't eat than what I do. It is pretty irregular to not at all for the last 5 months. I am improving but I know what I am doing wrong. I was so good for several years but My recent acquisitions at work has disrupted a great deal of my life. I know that is not really an excuse but I have to take the time to eat and take my Protein.

Comment

I am moving a piece of equipment into my office so I can get in my arm and abs in during work since I pulled my gym out of my warehouse. The weather is breaking so I will start running again soon too and that will bring my body fat down. I took last year off running because a pulled my knee by running to many miles at once. Live and learn and keep it under 3 miles every other day
                      :hang:

Comment

Working...
                      X