No announcement yet.

June 1st, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not making quite the progress that I have hoped and I have dropped the carbs considerably. But i'm definately a little bit leaner. I guess I will have to add... errr... cardio. Damit. Here's a back pic I took earlier today at the tanning bed. I think I might turn out alright with a month of hard work...

One thing I don't like is that little bit of softness around my rear delt area. I work the hell out of rear delts every pull day. Maybe that's just a spot that is going to be late to lean out.

Comment

looking tighter... nice color too. did you shave that hair from your chest?

:D

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
        did you shave that hair from your chest?

:D
        Haha, I'm saving that for last. I get so scared though. Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry shaved his whole chest and he kept havin to sneak away to scratch himself like a warewolf???

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
          Haha, I'm saving that for last. I get so scared though. Remember that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry shaved his whole chest and he kept havin to sneak away to scratch himself like a warewolf???
          You know I have seen a bunch of seinfeld episodes, life is so relative, but I don't remember that one, haha!

don't save it for last .... :D

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
            You know I have seen a bunch of seinfeld episodes, life is so relative, but I don't remember that one, haha!

don't save it for last .... :D
            Funny Videos on tbs.com

Comment

The BIG day is coming up Grinder...

You ready????

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                The BIG day is coming up Grinder...

You ready????
                Haha not really a big day. Things are taking longer than I thought. I had a stumble in my diet for a few weeks when things got hectic around graduation, which was completely my fault. I didn't put in the effort to both that I should have. (But hey I graduated!) I'll post some progress pics and I'm going to keep up the diet and hopefully post even more progress next month!

(Its crazy, the gym I just joined has fucking everything I need, except a working scale!!! I have no clue how much I weigh over the past 3 weeks.)

Comment

Haha not really a big day. Things are taking longer than I thought. I had a stumble in my diet for a few weeks when things got hectic around graduation, which was completely my fault. I didn't put in the effort to both that I should have. (But hey I graduated!) I'll post some progress pics and I'm going to keep up the diet and hopefully post even more progress next month!

(Its crazy, the gym I just joined has fucking everything I need, except a working scale!!! I have no clue how much I weigh over the past 3 weeks.)
                  Truth is that goals are nice, you should try to achieve them, and hold yourself somewhat accountable, but more importantly is that you're leading a healthy lifestyle and you're continuing to make progress. Learning from and trying not to repeat your mistakes and moving forward is what matters.

Comment

lol, don't worry man, i am sure you made fantasic progress.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone View Post
                      Truth is that goals are nice, you should try to achieve them, and hold yourself somewhat accountable, but more importantly is that you're leading a healthy lifestyle and you're continuing to make progress. Learning from and trying not to repeat your mistakes and moving forward is what matters.

Great advice man, and it is very true

Comment

Thanks fellas...

Comment

Might be 1 or 2 days late with the pictures. Woke up with a nasty sinus infection this morning. I can barely open my eyes and head is splitting. I'll get them up soon though.

Comment

Well I changed my mind. I was feeling a little better this morning so I rolled out of bed and snapped a few pictures. Not nearly as cut as I want yet. My diet was pretty out of sorts before about 4 weeks ago because of graduation. So basically I consider these 4 week progress pictures. I think I have a little more water weight than usual because I drank about 2 gallons of water yesterday trying to kick this sinus infection. I'll post some more in about 3 or 4 weeks and hopefully there will be even more progress!!

This next picture is bugging me. I'm definately more cut than I look here, but I have a really wide, blocky waist back from a few years ago when I was all about weighted side bends. I never knew they were doing me more harm than good, and I can't seem to shake the block shape.

Last one...

I'm going back to bed....

Comment

DAMN MAN, good improvement, keep it up

How is your strength???

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                                DAMN MAN, good improvement, keep it up

How is your strength???
                                Thanks man.

Its not the best. My bench has gone down about 20 lbs. My squat is kind of floating around the same. But my deadlift has gone up about 25-30 lbs. I think I'm just pulling harder. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X