SonofBone 10/07 & 03/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofBone 10/07 & 03/08

Took these pictures in the DR in October. Was weighing about 195 and that was actually slimmed down from the previous two months. Still knew that I was a bit porky, so I never let one get taken straight on w/out a shirt.
    Attached Files

Taken 03/31/08...weighing 183
    Attached Files

Comment

Age 36
      wght 183
      Chest 45
      Waist 33
      Hips 39.5
      R Thigh 23.25
      L Thigh 23.5
      R Bi 15.75
      L Bi 15.5
      neck 15.5

Happy about my r thigh. Due to two knee surgeries, it has been as much as 2 inches behind. Also, getting stronger in legs and overall. Squatting 245*5 reps but just now getting more comfortable w/leg so that should increase decently. Was benching 235*6 around 01/08 & now up to 265*6 & 275*4.

Pleased w/progress & like to look back at before pics for motivation to keep going. Feeling much better than 6 months ago.

Comment

And they say getting married turns you fat ;)

Comment

nice job!

Comment

Awesome work bro. Any cycle(s) involved or all natty?

Comment

Great progress AND stats. Esp. the Post op (x2) squats. I have two athletes right now who are post op non-contact ACLs who are c. 3+ inches off bilaterally, which is scary.

Anyways, good post!

Comment

good progress bro.

you look cooler with the glasses on though. you should be one of those guys that wears sun glasses inside even if its dark. :D

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

Pika...I'm natty. 6 months, good diet, workouts and ample cardio = fat loss plus a little muscle memory helps.

Comment

Nice work. Arms look bigger than your measurements say though...

Comment

damn - great progress bone, and btw bounce is right about the glasses

Comment

Working...
                      X