No announcement yet.

9 weeks out from first figure show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck and yes remember to smile. Its tough though because with all the lights you see noone, well atleast I didn't and it was tough to smile to mid space,lol.

I give figure girls credit.. IMO the posing is much more difficult and atleast in bbing, they call out the poses - so its easy not to forget anything. and I love heels but don't know if I could ever cross over to the shoes, omg, they are so high and with my clutsy luck on a stage, I would break my ass.

have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
      good luck and yes remember to smile. Its tough though because with all the lights you see noone, well atleast I didn't and it was tough to smile to mid space,lol.

I give figure girls credit.. IMO the posing is much more difficult and atleast in bbing, they call out the poses - so its easy not to forget anything. and I love heels but don't know if I could ever cross over to the shoes, omg, they are so high and with my clutsy luck on a stage, I would break my ass.

have fun!
      My biggest fear at my first show was having all those eyes on me. Sonis told me you can't see them because of the lights...Well, I could see them just fine. You really just have to fix your eyes on one spot in the audience.

As for the heels, WW- I totally almost bit it @ the night show! I saved it, and some of my friends said they didn't see me stumble. They put that rubbery surface on the stage to help w/ slippage, and it caught the bottom of my shoe. Boy, I was sure I was going down. My heels were 4.5 in, and they even had a strap over the middle part of my foot, as well as the across the toes!

Comment

Working...
      X