10 weeks out..please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob5454 View Post
    :P i know not now.. im sayin my size symmetry etc. or should i wait it out another year
    need more total body shots to be able to give you an honest answer. up close back shots and up close side shots don't give an accurate picture of what you look like. regardless though, i think you should do the show, you will learn alot and be able to improve your body much more then had you not done the show.

Comment

:P i know not now.. im sayin my size symmetry etc. or should i wait it out another year
      No need to wait - still hard to see everything in perspective without some more/different shots but simply doing the show will help you more than not doing it - you've got weak and strong points but most all of us do so don't worry about those at this point - just lean up/dry out and focus on the weeks to come by trying not to doubt yourself...

Comment

already holding self doubt !! never think this way !! do the show - gain some experience and learn from that - you need to find a building point and doing a show will give you your direction

Comment

You look good bro. Get some acneannihilator.com by platinum labz to treat your skin. It will make it look much better by contest time.

Comment

Working...
          X