Lousy_Bastard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    You should shave bro...You have a shit load of hair...
    I do shave trim it but not completely shaved bald never i shave my back bald, even so i dont need to shave to show sure im not into shows or the like so why bother and i could not have a shaved chest i keep it neat normally.

It grows so fast but i trim it down everywhere down there til its just flat hair, so i'll do one put it up and it will look far neater i must admit thats a bit fuzzy.

Comment

So you only train one side of your body? Im just curious? I think I would just do cardio and keep the whole body tight instead of weight training just one side of my body.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        So you only train one side of your body? Im just curious? I think I would just do cardio and keep the whole body tight instead of weight training just one side of my body.
        No lighter weight for the left side than the right side and the left wold get a few more reps.

Alot of ppl have told me when i have a jumper on even a t-shirt they have to be lookin for it maybe just sparing my feelings but in a jumper plenty have said its un noticeable, maybe to them but not my head, in my head its different no matter what anyone says.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          You only joked about his bedroom, no big deal - huge difference.

Constructive criticism is fine if that's what the poster wants, but otherwise, who the hell is anyone here to "judge"? Especially when you're not even willing to post pictures of your own self :wacko:
          Best post I've read on here for a while...

Comment

Does not look that bad in the picture you posted we are all asymmetrical. I am right handed and my left bicep is more then 1/2 an inch bigger then my right I see it clear as day but nobody else can see the difference. Or they are afraid to tell me. My shoulders are not even either due to multiple injures to the right one. Nobody cares. Heavy weight is not the end all be all in fact I put the most mass on with high volume training not heavy weight. The body is an amazing creation it will adapt Work that other side.

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
              Does not look that bad in the picture you posted we are all asymmetrical. I am right handed and my left bicep is more then 1/2 an inch bigger then my right I see it clear as day but nobody else can see the difference. Or they are afraid to tell me. My shoulders are not even either due to multiple injures to the right one. Nobody cares. Heavy weight is not the end all be all in fact I put the most mass on with high volume training not heavy weight. The body is an amazing creation it will adapt Work that other side.
              Thanks for the support i thought id get a hard time about it, but everyone in here seems to be more helpful than anything except Rado he like busting balls lol maybe he likes balls i dont know LOL.

Ah i have to be fair he has made his good points too just a pity he like balls LOL :rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X