My lil guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My lil guy

Got tons more but I love this lil dude, he has a serious case of small dog syndrome and I find it hilarious. Dunno what I'd do without him.
    Attached Files

cute little dude.

Comment

is that a pug? very cute

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        is that a pug?
        nope. American Pitbull/ Rottweiler mix.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          lmao :rofl: yeah he just is very small for his age, he's a mastiff secretly.

Comment

hahaha saw that one coming :rofl:

Comment

Aww, he's cute :)

Comment

:hibb:

Comment

he's freaking adorable. i've wanted a dog for the longest time and yet my mother is afraid and my dad said it's "against our religion". whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                    he's freaking adorable. i've wanted a dog for the longest time and yet my mother is afraid and my dad said it's "against our religion". whatever.
                    It is interesting - I heard this piece on NPR a few days ago talking about how the US army was having a hard time getting the Iraqi army to train and maintain a team of bomb sniffing dogs. Apparently, dogs are THE best defense against bombs and to get the best performance from them, the handler has to really bond wtih the dog and love them, and this was the difficult thing for the Iraqis because Islam dictates that dogs are not clean animals.

Comment

So the dogs aren't clean, but the people don't use personal hygiene products, take daily showers, or have proper sewage. :hmm:

Comment

How in the fuck did my dog end up being part of an islam convo LOL

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                          Welcome to SM

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                              FUCK YOUR PARENTS!!!

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              It is interesting - I heard this piece on NPR a few days ago talking about how the US army was having a hard time getting the Iraqi army to train and maintain a team of bomb sniffing dogs. Apparently, dogs are THE best defense against bombs and to get the best performance from them, the handler has to really bond wtih the dog and love them, and this was the difficult thing for the Iraqis because Islam dictates that dogs are not clean animals.
                              In a sense yes, if you do keep a dog it has to be kept out of the house and out of praying areas. I am sure the Iraqi's can build a building that contains all the dogs, and they are with them during the day, and by night they can just sleep there.

Comment

Working...
                              X