No announcement yet.

My lil guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my dog > all your religions, any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
      he's freaking adorable. i've wanted a dog for the longest time and yet my mother is afraid and my dad said it's "against our religion". whatever.
      i would like to volunteer to stab your parents directly in the face. :)

Comment

Is his name Frank? :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Lol I'm sorry but middle easteners are all screwed up. The middle east fertilizes with their own shit, but thinks dogs are dirty animals. Like WTF mate?

Comment

BRO... out of all seriousness, I will gladly do that for you. i have wanted to slit their throats ever since i was caught in her house.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              BRO... out of all seriousness, I will gladly do that for you. i have wanted to slit their throats ever since i was caught in her house.
              oh, please. do it when i'm not dependent on them, unless of course you decide to "adopt" me. :P

dogs are against islam because they don't "self-cleanse". like cats grooms all day whereas dogs don't. my friend brought her little puppy over and my dad said the dog couldn't come in the house and had to stay on the deck. it sucked. we do have birds but they're no fun. the one bird sits on the swing and bites the other one on the head, a lot like how my siblings fight.

all in all, dogs are amazing. i've wanted a dog ever since i can remember.

Comment

oh, please. do it when i'm not dependent on them, unless of course you decide to "adopt" me. :P

dogs are against islam because they don't "self-cleanse". like cats grooms all day whereas dogs don't. my friend brought her little puppy over and my dad said the dog couldn't come in the house and had to stay on the deck. it sucked. we do have birds but they're no fun. the one bird sits on the swing and bites the other one on the head, a lot like how my siblings fight.

all in all, dogs are amazing. i've wanted a dog ever since i can remember.
                its obvious you haven't been around dogs very much. dogs groom themselves all day just as much as cats. stop repeating your parents ignorance. my dogs lick there balls and ass like 20 times a day. humans are by far a much more dirty creature.

Comment

my dogs lick there balls and ass like 20 times a day. humans are by far a much more dirty creature.
                  Then they come lick your face right?

Comment

Then they come lick your face right?
                    dogs mouth has millions of times LESS bacteria then humans.

Comment

uhm, wtf? i'm stating what my parents have said. why would i repeat them if i've state i want a dog?

Comment

uhm, wtf? i'm stating what my parents have said. why would i repeat them if i've state i want a dog?
                        for a small some i can make your parents disappear. :hibb:

when in doubt... let new jersey take care of it! :thumup:

Comment

for a small some i can make your parents disappear. :hibb:

when in doubt... let new jersey take care of it! :thumup:
                          you mean "sum" :retard:

But ya her parents suck

Comment

you mean "sum" :retard:

But ya her parents suck
                            how about you get "sum" nuts and let her parents know the deal.

Comment

how about you get "sum" nuts and let her parents know the deal.

I have nuts, I would tell her parents the deal and than fuck them both up, but she would get kicked out of the house and where would she go?
                              She can only stay at my house for so long before my parents kick us both out. Than what genius? Drop out of college to work? Barely have money to survive at the end of the month? Not have enough money for vacation?

Body Building 1st, Education Second, Life 3rd

Comment

I have nuts, I would tell her parents the deal and than fuck them both up, but she would get kicked out of the house and where would she go?
                                She can only stay at my house for so long before my parents kick us both out. Than what genius? Drop out of college to work? Barely have money to survive at the end of the month? Not have enough money for vacation?

Body Building 1st, Education Second, Life 3rd
                                both of you losers need to move out of mommy and daddy's house. i was out at 19 son. :P

and shutup with your "bodybuilding 1st" crap. your not a bodybuilder. your a natural guy that likes to eat and go to the gym. when was the last time you practiced your posing or had abs for that matter? lol. nothing wrong with that but stop acting like your on the road to Mr Olympia. you really have no idea what that kind of life is or what kind of things you need to do to yourself to get there. your a good slightly naive kid, nothing wrong with that. you want nothing to do with bodybuilding at the top level, trust me on that my friend. those guys that you look at in your magazines are not what you think they are.
                                Last edited by Bouncer; 08-14-09, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X