Post your fat ass pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your fat ass pictures!

Ok I guess I am not the only one on this board with a fat ass, so if it's going to get you motivated post your fat ass picture in this thread so we can make fun of you, but of course you can keep posting your progress pictures too so we can stop talking shit and make fun of you.
    I started this thread because of art of war but then pumpdogg claimed he's got a fat ass too. So lets go guys post some pictures. :D
    Well we all know Rado has a fat ass so I'll post the first pictures of this thread for him.:rofl::rofl:
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rado
    you fuck tard:D :fufool:
    I think he just wants to see some man ass......:rofl:

Comment

hahahah

Comment

seeing as how I know none of you bitches will do this. I will post my before picture. This is from two summers ago (2007) while I was working an internship 60 hours a week, when I first joined here.

Comment

haha, you look exactly as i pictured you.

you really are to hard on yourself. you were over weight yea but the way you talk you would think you were disgustingly obese.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            haha, you look exactly as i pictured you.

you really are to hard on yourself. you were over weight yea but the way you talk you would think you were disgustingly obese.
            No one ever got anywhere thinking they were too hard on themself. I still think I'm fat and I've probably lost a good 40 pounds from that picture. Fucking abs are my enemy. I just want them once...just once to look good. :fight:

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
              No one ever got anywhere thinking they were too hard on themself. I still think I'm fat and I've probably lost a good 40 pounds from that picture. Fucking abs are my enemy. I just want them once...just once to look good. :fight:
              you probably have loose skin a bit on your abs no?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                you probably have loose skin a bit on your abs no?
                If i did, what would you say I should do?

Comment

Chris thank you for posting your picture bro now you should post a current one so we can see how big of a transformation you went through but nonetheless congrats on your 40lbs weight loss, you must look like a different person now.

Comment

If i did, what would you say I should do?
                    its a hard situation depending on how much you have bro. i really don't have an answer for that. not sure if you can tighten skin etc..

Comment

Yeah bro it's depends on your skin's elasticity you are still young it might pull itself together.

Comment

I can't believe I am gonna post this. This is from May ish, iirc. I really don't know a firm number that I have dropped because I don't really look at a scale. I get too caught up in numbers and not the way my body looks, which is most important to me. So, you can see the bulge in the side of my shirt. That is really gone now, but like B said I still have lingering fat and the way my saggy skin holds the fat is the problem really.

Comment

Good work man, I honestly figured you were still a fat ass.You have made some serious accomplishments. The only recommendation I can give you for tightening up your skin, is that vitamin Ccand A and is beneficial for your skin.
                          Last edited by Konitz; 08-28-09, 07:48 PM.

Comment

lmao at beasts pic.

Comment

I can't believe I am gonna post this. This is from May ish, iirc. I really don't know a firm number that I have dropped because I don't really look at a scale. I get too caught up in numbers and not the way my body looks, which is most important to me. So, you can see the bulge in the side of my shirt. That is really gone now, but like B said I still have lingering fat and the way my saggy skin holds the fat is the problem really.

EAST SIDE NIGGAH!! fuck da west.

who is the chick?

Comment

Working...
                              X