• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redback View Post
    lmao at beasts pic.
    Those are Rado's pictures not mine :D

Comment

Chris, the skin is just something that will come together or not. There are some minor things you can do, but for the most part if it doesn't do it on it's own, it will take surgery. It could be consider a medical benefit so it might be covered under insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
        Those are Rado's pictures not mine :D
        Ahh.. I didn't read the last bit of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
          If i did, what would you say I should do?
          Rub Preparation-H on your abs everynight when you go to bed. :)

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            Rub Preparation-H on your abs everynight when you go to bed. :)
            :retard:

Comment

There is still fat on the abs. I am hoping when that is all gone, given time it will not be bad. I will see. Eventually I'll post shirtless pics, but I'm still too ashamed of my stomach to do it. I really don't wanna have surgery to fix it, and it probably won't be covered under my shit health care.

The worst part is my friends mom had gastric bypass and here fat removal is insurance covered, but I'm sure if you do it on your own...you're fucked. I'll probably be out like $10k. So much for starting that business.

Comment

Not one, but two fat asses :whistle
                Attached Files

Comment

I can't believe I am gonna post this. This is from May ish, iirc. I really don't know a firm number that I have dropped because I don't really look at a scale. I get too caught up in numbers and not the way my body looks, which is most important to me. So, you can see the bulge in the side of my shirt. That is really gone now, but like B said I still have lingering fat and the way my saggy skin holds the fat is the problem really.

Chris, you look great!! :thumup::weights:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Not one, but two fat asses :whistle
                    i eat ass for at least one of my meals each day. which one should i start with, the left or the right. decisions decisions..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      i eat ass for at least one of my meals each day. which one should i start with, the left or the right. decisions decisions..

I think you're supposed to save the best for last...

Comment

Let mr guess you are the one with the purple top. :)

Comment

I can't believe I am gonna post this. This is from May ish, iirc. I really don't know a firm number that I have dropped because I don't really look at a scale. I get too caught up in numbers and not the way my body looks, which is most important to me. So, you can see the bulge in the side of my shirt. That is really gone now, but like B said I still have lingering fat and the way my saggy skin holds the fat is the problem really.

GET SOME OF THET THERMO CLEN, OR HELIOS

Also I would try thymucaise injectable

All should be shot direct into the problem area

Some say GH helps, I can certainly see it helping with skin elasticity

Great job though you look way healthier in the second pic

Comment

Ok cant find any disk with my pics on it when I was in shape.. New laptop and pc since then :rofl: so I took a couple with my phone.. Remember I have not worked out in over 6 months now and to be honest in the last 3 years I have only worked out for 3 months in a roll at the longest without taking several month breaks..I cant believe I am going to post pics of myself looking like a fucking turd but what the hell.. I will find some pics over the next couple days to prove I have not always looked like this all along..

Whats really funny to me now is that back when I was in the best shape of my life I guess around the time I joined here give or take a year I would have never considered posting up a current pic then as I did not feel I ever looked good enough..

Pump wonders why I am doing this to myself.. Maybe this will be the motivation I need.. I blame you wnabeabeast :fufool:

MrIncredible I have a good friend of mine who is a plastic surgeon.. When I looked my best I had him see if he could do anything with the loose skin around my abdomen, but he said a tummy tuck would be the only way.. So I said fuck it and never considered it..

I guess also worth mentioning about the above is I was a fat kid all the way to adulthood.. Then I started lifting and eventually juicing.. However the damage was done as far as my lower abs were concerned.. Too many years being stretched out.. I took myself all the way to 180 from 245 and stayed there for 3 years and still had a small roll around the bottom area of my abs.. Never would go away..

First 2 pics I just took @ 230lbs.. 3rd pic was last year sometime after 8 weeks of working out again ( snagged it off my old camera phone ).. I took some epi just to try and was weighing in at probably 250lbs of FAT ASS

Let the insults begin :retard:
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Pumpdogg; 08-29-09, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Gawd it looks evenn worse on my monitor :rofl:

Comment

Good shit bro - fuck that west coast shit though :D (btw is that a frat shirt :hang: )- work's paying off bro - you are still 20s correct ? My skin gets tighter each year, I think it's an age thing. Stubborn fat is a fucking bitch bro - don't let it get you down on the good results you've gained.

Comment

Working...
                                X