AK Pics. My backyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK Pics. My backyard

The first couple of pics are about 30 miles outside of Anchorage. The rest are taken Prudhoe Bay at work.
    Attached Files

Beautiful pictures. Love the beauty nature.

I don't know how you guys keep warm up there. I would be in fetal position the whole time trying to keep warm.

Comment

pretty cool bro. cant wait to go there.

Comment

I will be offended if you don't have a snowmobile.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Hit me up if you ever do. I have a really fast boat to get to all those places.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
            I will be offended if you don't have a snowmobile.
            Sorry just a boat. The season is too short with work and weather to get enough use out of one to justify having it. And in Alaska they are called snowmachines. No idea why.

Comment

awesome pics - do you mind if i ask how much living is up there ? Granted work has to be a different scene but I love the concept of having actual wild life like that around me...... as long as im not stuck in vermont.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                awesome pics - do you mind if i ask how much living is up there ? Granted work has to be a different scene but I love the concept of having actual wild life like that around me...... as long as im not stuck in vermont.
                what does vermont have to do with anything? lol

Comment

Me either - and I already have my trip planned! :cool:

Comment

Everything is alittle more expensive here, housing, gas, food ect. Getting things shipped up here is ridiculous and there is fewer options.

Comment

I live in boston - how much would a couple acres of land for a house cost? (nice property, I can show you pics of what I'm talking about if needed).

Comment

what does vermont have to do with anything? lol
                        dude I spent a summer working in vermont, unless im boardin I'm never going back. If you wanted to rent another one of your uhauls I might take tristan up there to beast on your small little dogs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

I live in boston - how much would a couple acres of land for a house cost? (nice property, I can show you pics of what I'm talking about if needed).
                          Just depends on how far out in the sticks you want to live and where. You can travel 200mi in one direction and it be a total change. Close to civilization but still have privacy 20-30K. If you really want to get away from people it can get cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskabandit View Post
                            Just depends on how far out in the sticks you want to live and where. You can travel 200mi in one direction and it be a total change. Close to civilization but still have privacy 20-30K. If you really want to get away from people it can get cheap.
                            holy shit , I need to take me a trip there and see just how far away from civilization that kinda price per acre goes for.

Comment

dude I spent a summer working in vermont, unless im boardin I'm never going back. If you wanted to rent another one of your uhauls I might take tristan up there to beast on your small little dogs :rofl::rofl::rofl:
                              you are fucken nuts. vermont is one of the nicest states i have ever been too.

Comment

Working...
                              X