AK Pics. My backyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you live in jersey, I understand how it could look that way to you. :D

nah vermont is great for activities and shit - but dude I spent months there and I was checkin out farm hand girls milkin cows n shit , I had to leave.

Comment

Looks amazing I'm coming

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        you are fucken nuts. vermont is one of the nicest states i have ever been too.
        You haven't been off the east coast then.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
          You haven't been off the east coast then.
          what a stupid thing to say. Vermont is an absolutely beautiful state. you know damn well that i am pretty well traveled. been to 40 or so states in the country and out of the country 5-6 times.

those green hill and country side, clean air, and low amounts of people is a beautiful thing.

Comment

That temperature gauge dissuades me from moving there.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
              That temperature gauge dissuades me from moving there.
              :agreed: too damn cold. i'm already always cold as it is and the weather is like 45 degrees here.

Comment

its not like that all the time in Alaska you stupid fucks.

Comment

Really? You've been to Alaska? I forgot when I was there in summer what it was like. Its just an abnormal place to live with day light and weather. PA has too much of that for me already. Now go back to your hair gel.

Comment

i wouldn't be able to handle it the few times it was like that. if you don't understand what we're trying to get at, please take a seat.

Comment

Originally posted by dbjmofo View Post
                      i wouldn't be able to handle it the few times it was like that. if you don't understand what we're trying to get at, please take a seat.
                      Haha! Not everyplace is that bad. Low teens mostly. It was bad were I went to high school though. Didnt cancel school unless it was -50 before school started. :(

Comment

Originally posted by alaskabandit View Post
                        Didnt cancel school unless it was -50 before school started. :(
                        Thats just unnatural

Comment

Really? You've been to Alaska? I forgot when I was there in summer what it was like. Its just an abnormal place to live with day light and weather. PA has too much of that for me already. Now go back to your hair gel.
                          you dont have to live in alaska to know its not always -45. lol. you guys are acting like you would never go because its cold.

Comment

what a stupid thing to say. Vermont is an absolutely beautiful state. you know damn well that i am pretty well traveled. been to 40 or so states in the country and out of the country 5-6 times.

those green hill and country side, clean air, and low amounts of people is a beautiful thing.
                            Colorado alone blows Vermont out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma View Post
                              Colorado alone blows Vermont out of the water.
                              has rado's stupidity rubbed off on you? can there not be to places that are beautiful in their own right? can spain not be beautiful while Hawaii also be beautiful? i didnt know this was a fucking contest. now shut the fuck up.

i dont understand why you seem almost angry or threatened by me saying vermont is beautiful.
                              Last edited by Bouncer; 11-19-09, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Thats just unnatural
                                May sound weird but you get used to the cold. Or at least leard to deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X