No announcement yet.

pic of my dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wife just looked over my shoulder and was wondering what your dads number is LOL!

he looks amazing !

Comment

both look great bro. How long has your pops been training ?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        both look great bro. How long has your pops been training ?
        years on and off but hard the last 10 -12 years

Comment

impressive bro. genes don't go far - carrying on the swole tradition I see.

Comment

:hibb: I am not saying anything else LOL

Comment

Looks amazing for any age is right.... I know 30 year old guys that would love to look that good!

On the lagging bodyparts I agree with bigscott for sure and the first thing I noticed at a glance was upper chest and arms.. You still look great tho bro

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                Looks amazing for any age is right.... I know 30 year old guys that would love to look that good!

On the lagging bodyparts I agree with bigscott for sure and the first thing I noticed at a glance was upper chest and arms.. You still look great tho bro
                I know bro I do fuking everything and either bodypart seems to want to get bigger lol, my dads chest is bigger than mine wtf hahaha shit and arms old bastid lol

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
                  I know bro I do fuking everything and either bodypart seems to want to get bigger lol, my dads chest is bigger than mine wtf hahaha shit and arms old bastid lol
                  Prioritze the muscles that need to come up and change the exercises you are using because obviously they aren't working like they should... If you use high volume then try low volume on those boyd parts... Whatever it is you usually do, change it to shock those muscles and they will hopefully grow and then match the rest of you

Comment

Working...
                  X