X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pic. She single?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      i gotta admit, i did find it a little odd myself. still love ya though buell.
      well what i was thinkin is that this forum is in a lot of ways about the human form and i am always tellin april how the folks in her family have some crazy genes, besides its not often pics are posted by forum members..anyways april and the clan are due back today i guess i will find out if i goofed but knowing her and that all the posts are cool and positive i think she will get a kick out of my shenanigans. :)

Comment

She has great genetics as you say, nothing untoward about posting her pic so you can see that. Wouldn't have worked if you'd posted her in baggy denims and wooley jumper

Comment

Nice. But I prefer my women about a foot shorter

Comment

that being said, can I have her number?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              She has great genetics as you say, nothing untoward about posting her pic so you can see that. Wouldn't have worked if you'd posted her in baggy denims and wooley jumper
              wooley jumper, lmao, such a limer. :D

Comment

your the one that posted her ass on a forum with a bunch of dudes on tons of testosterone. what am i supposed to say? :rofl:
                bouncer and rado i see how one could think that . i didnt mean for it to be such a perv thing but it wasnt about that , it was about genes and how they can be crazy..:)

Comment

... and also im in big trouble with april ..cant say much as she is saying ima in big

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    Because it makes your dick look bigger? :D
                    I just like resting my drink on the top of their head

Comment

Originally posted by buell View Post
                      bouncer and rado i see how one could think that . i didnt mean for it to be such a perv thing but it wasnt about that , it was about genes and how they can be crazy..:)
                      I am going to have to side with April here. if the thread was about genes why you post a pic from behind with her ass hanging out.

sorry bro, live and learn.

april, forgive him for he is a dipshit. :agreed:

Comment

I am going to have to side with April here. if the thread was about genes why you post a pic from behind with her ass hanging out.

sorry bro, live and learn.

april, forgive him for he is a dipshit. :agreed:
                        she said i was a dip shit and gawd u suck ..love back at ya.:)

Comment

she said i was a dip shit and gawd u suck ..love back at ya.:)
                          :thumup:

go sleep in the front yard tonight dumbass! :rofl:

April you gotta lay down the fucken law!

Comment

forgive him and keep posting pics of the crazy genetics :) :) :)

Comment

she starts at berry here in ga on a full ride..and she is 18 so be nice as i am sure april will see these posts..:)
                              You live near berry? Beautiful campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                                You live near berry? Beautiful campus.
                                yea and i had no idea how expensive it is for tuition there..so after all the banter in this post her niece is quite the source of pride in aprils family in regards to academics in adition to athelitics....and yea still sleeping in the yard on this one. yes sir very beautiful on and around campus and freakin deer everywhere.anyways turbo what part of our wonderfull state do u hail from?
                                Last edited by buell; 07-23-10, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X