I am bored ... and tired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
    I'm glad to see nothing has changed here. I'm back for a little. I'm looking to do something to help me get rid of some stubborn chest/stomach fat that all my dieting has not been able to achieve. So here are some current shots and a nice to bouncer for his lack of faith - although substantial progress is still needed I know.
    Sup faggot, good to see ya.

Let's get something straight though.

Your making an excuse when you say "trying to get rid of fat that your diet hasn't helped you with".

The answer to solve your problem and the answer that you don't want to face is simply this... DIET HARDER.

I get it, some people have a harder time with getting rid of fat. It's not fair. But do not tell me you can't do it with diet because you absolutely can.

All that said, you've made great progress since the last time you were here. Props brother.

Comment

And yes...diet will change your look with priper cardio, it's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        And yes...diet will change your look with priper cardio, it's a fact
        What the fuck does "priper" mean in Puerto Rican? English Motherfucker!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Sup faggot, good to see ya.

Let's get something straight though.

Your making an excuse when you say "trying to get rid of fat that your diet hasn't helped you with".

The answer to solve your problem and the answer that you don't want to face is simply this... DIET HARDER.

I get it, some people have a harder time with getting rid of fat. It's not fair. But do not tell me you can't do it with diet because you absolutely can.

All that said, you've made great progress since the last time you were here. Props brother.
          Honestly, the progress I have made is on 3 types of strict diets. No/Low-carb, carb-cycle, and 'paleo'. I'm doing a paleo (STFU) diet right now with about 2100 calories _ cardio, and staying relatively light, but amazingly I've muscle, my waist got about a half in smaller, but my arms and legs have grown about 3/4 (arms) and 1inch (legs). I've got pretty detailed to track everything, and Im working with an ifbb competitor. However, No matter how lean I've been - down to about 187 - I still have this loose skin that holds fat cells...so I want to try something else in conjunction with the diets.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Trim up the armpit hair. Looks like you got a brother with an afro in a headlock!
            Yea, its been a pretty big party piece for some nasty chicks who like sticking their face in it. :wack:

But, its too much work to shave them when I don't walk around shirtless.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              :clapback::clapback::thumup:

Welcome back buddy
              Thanks

Comment

Ahh the lose skin from being fat when you were a kid. I remember. Not sure anything will take that away bro. Could try GH.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Apparently you've got a history here..and ya came back?:rofl:
                    Welcome to the fire

Comment

Ahh the lose skin from being fat when you were a kid. I remember. Not sure anything will take that away bro. Could try GH.
                      Yea, I'm open to all possibilities at this point. Came to read through some threads to see what info I could get.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Comment

Yea, I'm open to all possibilities at this point. Came to read through some threads to see what info I could get.

Thanks for all the welcomes.
                        Give Jintropin or Ansomone from one of the sponsors a try. Currently on jins myself.

Comment

Give Jintropin or Ansomone from one of the sponsors a try. Currently on jins myself.
                          I'll read up! Glad to know the forum is going strong - lots of memories of an insecure youth here. :rofl:

Still driving the geriatric answer to a sports car, Lexus?

Comment

I'll read up! Glad to know the forum is going strong - lots of memories of an insecure youth here. :rofl:

Still driving the geriatric answer to a sports car, Lexus?
                            Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X