First Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Pic

Started training again after 20 year break November last year. I was 240lbs and 25% BF but carried it ok at 6'5".

Only training and Nutrition Advice has come from this site. You guys are the best

Im now 225lbs 6% BF. Not big in anyway - alot of bone to cover at 6'5", but considering where I was in Nov, Im pumped.

Thanks fo all the help fella's! (especially Bouncer, Scrum, Jaktors, Rocket - and to Rado for hijacking everythread and turning it into something about BJJ)

Would like to get to 240 - 250lbs at 6% by the end of the year - see how it goes.
    Attached Files

Great work bro

Comment

nice job hommie

Comment

Excellent job, bro! Good to see hard work paying off!! :clapback:

Why don't you post a thread describing everything you did to get from 25+ BF to where you are today both in terms of diet and exercise? I think it will be very useful for others.

Comment

Looking great bro. I know you made some posts about diet and exercise questions but I agree with scrum, you should start a "How I did it" thread to give pointers to others. :)

Comment

Originally posted by GreyingWolf View Post
            Started training again after 20 year break November last year. I was 240lbs and 25% BF but carried it ok at 6'5".

Only training and Nutrition Advice has come from this site. You guys are the best

Im now 225lbs 6% BF. Not big in anyway - alot of bone to cover at 6'5", but considering where I was in Nov, Im pumped.

Thanks fo all the help fella's! (especially Bouncer, Scrum, Jaktors, Rocket - and to Rado for hijacking everythread and turning it into something about BJJ)

Would like to get to 240 - 250lbs at 6% by the end of the year - see how it goes.
            you look great bro 6-5 your a tall bastard gonna be hard to look big even at 250lol

Comment

good job man. Keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Excellent job, bro! Good to see hard work paying off!! :clapback:

Why don't you post a thread describing everything you did to get from 25+ BF to where you are today both in terms of diet and exercise? I think it will be very useful for others.
                I'll do that. Put it in beginer section - I know I spent a lot of time plowing through there for info.

I trid to find a "before", but surprisingly I kept my shirt on most of the time back then.

Comment

Working...
                X