Introduction Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    It been a while since I've been here. With the "juice" that is being wasted here I wished that I had a "collector". lol

I take 1,000 mg/ml. a month of injectable steroid
    you take 1 1000mg shot per month? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Qwai Chang View Post
      It been a while since I've been here. With the "juice" that is being wasted here I wished that I had a "collector". lol

I take 1,000 mg/ml. a month of injectable steroid anything has been my limit from day one and I've been doing it this way for six year thus far and when the money isn't available, I hit my oral stash for a month or so while I get the cash to make next month's run. "Cruising" is the word. I have do need for PCT which is weird. Maybe it's the dosage which makes PCT unnecessary. Maybe.

Yet, I get seem to all of that other shit the can occur when you take too much. I'm simply trying to maintain the muscle that I have at 56 years old. it doesn't make any since for me to get any heavier at 6'0" 226lb. 17 1/2" arms and a 50" inch chest is old enough for my old ass! But then again after reading these posts, hell, I might do a bulking cycle for the experience. It will be my first cycle in six years of steroid usage.
      Man this guy types worse than Mr I and njjuicer put together. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
      X