Clear All

• FitnessBrat
    replied
    lol @ brown. Wasn't it grey??

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    yea you look like a proper sophisticat now. suit says, "i am a sophisticat but i am not a boring nerd" like the brown jacket did. you would fit in with me and my chaps at the yacht club now. :D
    :thumup: :weights:

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    yea you look like a proper sophisticat now. suit says, "i am a sophisticat but i am not a boring nerd" like the brown jacket did. you would fit in with me and my chaps at the yacht club now. :D

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    This is today's outfit. Done with the conference, flying back this evening. B, this look better to you? :D

Southwick Blazer (US made), gold buttons replaced with pewter.
    J Press Tie
    Not seen: Allen Edmonds McNeil wingtips.
    Generic dark gray wool pants.

That is classic American trad. Any tradlier and I'll have to apply to be a dean of an Ivy League school lol....

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    replied
    Originally posted by ROCKETW19

lol nope it says "San Jose"
    I put it there in case I get lost.
    :rofl: :rofl:

Leave a comment:

• ROCKETW19
    replied
    Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
    And "Thug 4 Life" tattooed across your stomach! :P
    lol nope it says "San Jose"
    I put it there in case I get lost.

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    replied
    Originally posted by ROCKETW19

I get all my shit made at Beat Down Fight Gear. this shirt with my logo custom embroidered on Dickey shorts pair of nike airmax 360s my diamond blinged out Rolex or my newest super duper blinged out Breitling super avanger.

And "Thug 4 Life" tattooed across your stomach! :P

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    haha good shit.

Leave a comment:

• ROCKETW19
    replied
    Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    i get all my suits made in Savile Row London
    I get all my shit made at Beat Down Fight Gear. this shirt with my logo custom embroidered on Dickey shorts pair of nike airmax 360s my diamond blinged out Rolex or my newest super duper blinged out Breitling super avanger.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    i get all my suits made in Savile Row London

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
    The suit is aight. Takes balls to pull that off. All in the swagger of how you wear it.

Nothing wrong with Jos A Bank's 2 for 1 lol they have nice shit. Their pants have buttons in there for suspenders.
    Jos a bank is pretty marginal. You'll do a lot better waiting for a Beooks Brothers sale. Or check Mordstrom Rack. They often have deeply discounted Hickey Freeman or even Corneliani or Camali. Step up your game to Zegna or RLPL. Or make a trip to Milan and have Ruubimacci make a bespoke suit for you ::weights:

Leave a comment:

• GrowthMan
    replied
    The suit is aight. Takes balls to pull that off. All in the swagger of how you wear it.

Nothing wrong with Jos A Bank's 2 for 1 lol they have nice shit. Their pants have buttons in there for suspenders.

Leave a comment:

• decadecadeca
    replied
    Who has the pic of Rado's chunky ass splitting his "tailored" suit pants?

Leave a comment:

• Chadd77
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    I am an exquisite and delectable mix of black, white and everything in-between. It explains my superior intellect, physique and charm.
    . :D

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    I didn't know you were black. Always thought you were a white boy.
    I am an exquisite and delectable mix of black, white and everything in-between. It explains my superior intellect, physique and charm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X