Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer
    replied
    They don't have to be! You could stand out in a sea of boring turds if you only listed to me! :D

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    Academic conferences are boring and tame bro. I'm reserving my bold pinstripe suits for the mafia convention. I'll show up with my trilby on my head and a violin case in my hand. :thumup:

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    My issue with the jacket is the material and color it's just boring and tame. I like to pop! Get some color and stripes in there!

Leave a comment:

• Chadd77
    replied
    Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    this looks good!

Yes she does!

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    Yes, Heath looks sharp there although I would change his pocket square and shorten his jacket sleeves a bit. Too long there, a common mistake. But wearing a 3 piece suit to an academic conference would be beyond ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    I think you should stick to getting your wardrobe cues from Cutler and Coleman. Maybe Benetton or Umbro or some other swanky Italian outfit makes bespoke track suits.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Let me add that anyone who looks down on a classic like a herringbone jacket knows little to nothing on how to build a VERSATILE wardrobe to suit te variety of formal, semi-formal and casual occasions that one may encounter.
    i dont know jack shit about suits. the topic of cloths in general means nothing at all to me. but i know when something looks good and that turd colored jacked dont!

this looks good!

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    and lol @ rado. guy looks like a turd squeezed into a sausage casing in every pic with him in a suit. looks like a fat tub of shit. :lmao:

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    Let me add that anyone who looks down on a classic like a herringbone jacket knows little to nothing on how to build a VERSATILE wardrobe to suit te variety of formal, semi-formal and casual occasions that one may encounter.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    May I remind you that you were the one coming at me? Bro, you are not the only one with bespoke suits.

Anyone who claims to be an expert on menswear should know the difference between a SUIT and sportscoats that are necessarily more casual - herringbone sportscoats, blazers, tweed and corduroy jackets, etc, A sportscoat is appropriate weR for an academic conference. Regular suit is overkill.

A herringbone sportscoat, just like a navy blazer, is an essential component of any gentleman's wardrobe. You have to pick the right clothes for the right occasion. Don't come out swinging - you may have a thing or two to learn regardless of how much you think you know.
    none of that explains why your jacket looks like shit. :rofl:

you dont have to be an expert on cars to know Ferrari's are beautiful. :D

Leave a comment:

• auri
    replied
    I own one suit. Boom!!

Leave a comment:

• Scrumhalf
    replied
    Originally posted by rado
    And you're talking to someone who wears a suit 4 days a week; all tailored made bro. Don't come at me with dressing up, I will school you.
    May I remind you that you were the one coming at me? Bro, you are not the only one with bespoke suits.

Anyone who claims to be an expert on menswear should know the difference between a SUIT and sportscoats that are necessarily more casual - herringbone sportscoats, blazers, tweed and corduroy jackets, etc, A sportscoat is appropriate weR for an academic conference. Regular suit is overkill.

A herringbone sportscoat, just like a navy blazer, is an essential component of any gentleman's wardrobe. You have to pick the right clothes for the right occasion. Don't come out swinging - you may have a thing or two to learn regardless of how much you think you know.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    fuck outta here

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    You guys should stop talking about clothes. Lol.....

Herringbone sports coat is a classic. Stick to your jos bank 2 for 1 specials. I'll stick to my Rubinaccis.

you would fit right into this decade with that jacket bro!

Leave a comment:

• auri
    replied
    You look good brother. Sharp and your clothes aren't a distraction.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X