295lbs of nasty fat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 295lbs of nasty fat!!

Here Rado, you keep texting me asking for pictures. I don't really feel cool with sending another guy pictures of myself. So you can look here. Have fun!
    Attached Files

295lbs? you about 7 feet tall or what?

lol @ rado. little hater.

you look like one of bigscotts heavens angels motorbicycle gang members!! :D

Comment

Cool shower curtain.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        Cool shower curtain.
        :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          295lbs? you about 7 feet tall or what?

lol @ rado. little hater.

you look like one of bigscotts heavens angels motorbicycle gang members!! :D
          I wish I was 7' tall!!! I'm 5'11

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            Cool shower curtain.

Keep up the good work.
            Thanks Bro! That's actually my Mom's bathroom....LOL I can ask her where she got that shower curtain. :)

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              I wish I was 7' tall!!! I'm 5'11
              well you must be a big belly fucker cause 295 at 5'11 is ronnie coleman in his prime type size and you aint quite there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                :rofl: bitch I nvr asked u lol....such a liar....I know ur a big.........fat dude :D was sup with the fucking Andrew dice clay look....
                Dude, I got all the texts! I ever got the text where you asked if I had any naked picturedres of myself. And when I said that it was pretty gay of you to ask me that, you went on and on about how its not gay bcause all the guys in Brazil do it or something???

Andrew Dice Clay??? LOL That's funny! I was going to do my "Rado" impression and wear a hat a couple sizes too small backwards like its the 90s....LOL

I'm just fucking with you man. I don't want you getting upset or anything here.

Comment

Dude, I got all the texts! I ever got the text where you asked if I had any naked picturedres of myself. And when I said that it was pretty gay of you to ask me that, you went on and on about how its not gay bcause all the guys in Brazil do it or something???

Andrew Dice Clay??? LOL That's funny! I was going to do my "Rado" impression and wear a hat a couple sizes too small backwards like its the 90s....LOL

I'm just fucking with you man. I don't want you getting upset or anything here.
                  to do a rado impression you have to stand facing slightly away from the camera instead of straight on so people wont notice his lack of width. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    well you must be a big belly fucker cause 295 at 5'11 is ronnie coleman in his prime type size and you aint quite there. lol
                    I think my legs probably weight 100lbs each! LOL I walk like 50-60 miles a week. Just a couple tree trunks! I actually hate my legs.

Comment

Thanks Bro! That's actually my Mom's bathroom....LOL I can ask her where she got that shower curtain. :)

You were making a sweet backdrop like they do at Walmart :thumup:

Comment

I wouldn't have put you at 295 maybe your just real thick set

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          You were making a sweet backdrop like they do at Walmart :thumup:
                          I wish i had a tropical scene like they have on cruise ships...:)

Comment

I wish i had a tropical scene like they have on cruise ships...:)

Hahaha, those were cheesy as hell :rofl:

Comment

Here Rado, you keep texting me asking for pictures. I don't really feel cool with sending another guy pictures of myself. So you can look here. Have fun!
                              frank not doubting you bro but trying to figure out where 295 is ... i am 280 at 5 ' 10 " and i am allot larger then you ... do you carry allot of fat in mid section ? please don't take my post as being negative .. like to see a full pic minus shower curtain :)

Comment

Working...
                              X