295lbs of nasty fat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigscott

frank not doubting you bro but trying to figure out where 295 is ... i am 280 at 5 ' 10 " and i am allot larger then you ... do you carry allot of fat in mid section ? please don't take my post as being negative .. like to see a full pic minus shower curtain :)
    He gotta fat belly. We love ya frank but if.you 295 you a fat fella!

Comment

I was wearing shoes on the scale and my phone and wallet was in my pocket. Plus it was on the postal scale so maybe they are trying to cheat people???

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
        I was wearing shoes on the scale and my phone and wallet was in my pocket. Plus it was on the postal scale so maybe they are trying to cheat people???
        Whatcha got, one of those old satellite phones in your pocket? They probably weighed about 30lbs.

Comment

I think his scales are broken

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              He gotta fat belly. We love ya frank but if.you 295 you a fat fella!
              Yeah, I have a lot of work to do. I never said I was where I want to be. Here is a picture if my gut...LOL
              Attached Files

Comment

get on the GHerona now!

Comment

not so bad

Comment

Working...
                  X