My updated pics-been a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My updated pics-been a long time

So just wanted to get some opinions without people being idiots. Wanted to see what some people thought.

Is the ripped/lean look good or having the thick/size look better?

I believe this goes with the persons body type more than anything.

My point to this is that I've had several looks through the years of being lean and having more fat and now, just having a nice thick look which I feel great with. Is it really easy for me to lean up? Of course with all the shit I do ED, but I don't like it. I like being heavy.

I've been off for almost 5 months now and I feel great, but I also train my ass off with everything I do. I don't even know how I do it sometimes.

The 1st pic was my leanest ever and didn't like it very much. The 3rd pic is natural and the 4th bald pic is natural for 2.5yrs and just training/rolling and eating well.

I truly don't care about having a ripped/six pack look. I can take off my shirt and look great regardless of bouncers saying. What he doesn't realize is regardless of what a person looks like, it's about confidence;)

Not to mention; he WOULD NOT look anywhere like that without the drugs he's on...so in reality; it's all fake because the day he comes off. He will commit suicide:thumup: I respect those who have a great physique with no drugs or very little if any.

A lot can be achieved by a good diet, training regimen and DISCIPLINE.
    Last edited by rado; 01-26-13, 03:09 PM.

And yes I will add that being "ON" feels great and most of us would not have our size or strength without it. So not saying being "ON" is a bad thing...Just when it consumes you and that's all you know and can't have a nice physique without it, that IMO is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
      I can take off my shirt and look great regardless of bouncers saying. What he doesn't realize is regardless of what a person looks like, it's about confidence;)

Not to mention; he WOULD NOT look anywhere like that without the drugs he's on...so in reality; it's all fake because the day he comes off. He will commit suicide
      :rofl::weights:

As for the pics, you look better then Mr.I no doubt but whats strange with you is that even in the first pic when you were really lean, your abs are still kind of covered up. I don't doubt that you are a strong guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        :rofl::weights:

As for the pics, you look better then Mr.I no doubt but whats strange with you is that even in the first pic when you were really lean, your abs are still kind of covered up. I don't doubt that you are a strong guy though.
        It's easier for you to be leaner and get to that point than me bro, we've had this discussion. It's called genetics; as in I would always be stronger than you regardless of what you take and you would be leaner regardless of what I do.

I'm an endo and you're a meso. That we can't change.

Camera angle perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post

I'm an endo and you're a meso. That we can't change.
          ok i will go with that you endo you! :rofl:

Comment

I know most dont agree but I like pic 3 the best. sure you are not as skinny as picture 1 but to me you look better bigger. the rest of the pics are like MRI cant see anything,lol

side note i hope thoes are not the legs you keep talking about in picture 2. ;)

Comment

while your physique is better than bouncers and more powerful looking, with arms and legs, your.goal is clearly not stage bodybuilding, you have a good functional look and way thicker than bouncer.

Comment

Ronin, I think you look best in picture 1 and 3. :)

Comment

edit 1 and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    while your physique is better than bouncers and more powerful looking, with arms and legs, your.goal is clearly not stage bodybuilding, you have a good functional look and way thicker than bouncer.
                    You knew this was comming, I bet you waited up all night just waiting to get blasted by a real life living god...

I am disapointed in you. you only worked my name in 2 times in a 1 sentence post. :(

Lets be real. You werent talking or even thinking about rado with this post. I fill your every thought and you absolutly hate that I look as good as I do.

Maybe you wouldnt be so jealous if you had actually put in the work over the years instead of eating shit all day and then hobbling your fat ass into the gym for 10 minutes of power movements before retiring to another meal.

I am flattered that I am your new standard of comparing everyone to. I mean I wouldnt use myself as a comparison to anyone either if I looked like you.

P.S. I am not sure you have the right to tell rado that his goal is "clearly not stage bodybuilding" when your own personal shape resembles..

Love ya barrel boy.

Comment

Which pic is current?

Comment

"Here rado, let me give you a boost." "Thanks Mr.I, we must work together to try and get the best of bouncer."

Comment

You look good brother.

Comment

So I take most like the leaner look? Bouncer :rofl: ya kill me brah.....

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                              I know most dont agree but I like pic 3 the best. sure you are not as skinny as picture 1 but to me you look better bigger. the rest of the pics are like MRI cant see anything,lol

side note i hope thoes are not the legs you keep talking about in picture 2. ;)
                              I knew you'd like the thicker look. My legs have better shape now due to my bjj; less fat on them but still big. Can't do a fucking triangle to save my life lol.
                              Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Don't like nor ever would want bbr look. I like thick stocky build.
                              Originally posted by Alina View Post
                              edit 1 and 4.
                              Thank you. Lean look is what you like I see :)
                              Originally posted by auri View Post
                              You look good brother.
                              Thanks bro. You're looking good yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X