New Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunglasses indoors?
    Last edited by paulie walnuts; 06-28-13, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
      Sunglasses indoors?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

If there was ever a poser/hipster....

Posing as if you are some bad ass gangsta and a typical hipster walking around with white earphones. In that picture you are probably wearing some skinny jeans too.

Fucking douche bag. :slap: :rofl:

Comment

• Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          If there was ever a poser/hipster....

Posing as if you are some bad ass gangsta and a typical hipster walking around with white earphones. In that picture you are probably wearing some skinny jeans too.

Fucking douche bag. :slap: :rofl:
          lol. hipster doesnt exactly describe me. poser/wannabe tough guy would be the better fit.

i have like 20 headphones brands and colors. musicaholic for sure. i get high on that shit.

Comment

• Different angle, calf doesn't look as big as the first pic but shows the condition better. I don't know if its my skin getting thinner as I get older or what but I have never been this veiny. Just need to add more size. They are coming along well considering where they started. I was built to be an athlete rather then a bodybuilder for sure. To bad I hate sports and suck at them. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Be real is the motto. Head 2 toe legit!

Boom! I'm such a douche. :lmao:

Nearly as good looking as me

Comment

• Bouncer,,,,looking VERY good brother. That hard work is really paying off for you. Impressive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alin View Post
                  Bouncer,,,,looking VERY good brother. That hard work is really paying off for you. Impressive!
                  Thanks bro. Still have a long way to go to achieve the look I have in my head but as long as I am improving I am happy. :)

Comment

• man i would kill to get abs like yours. you look sick bro. good job.

soooo.jpg for me

Comment

Working...
                    X