X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me

1 crappy picture.
    Attached Files

Good base bro. What are your stats? Goals?

Comment

38 yrs.
      197 lbs
      5'8
      not sure about bf% right now

Im clean bulking right now. I have gained some fat but mostly muscle.I usually walk around @ 185. Im gonna try and do a catch weight(175-180) mma fight after the first of the year. When I get back to training i know i will lose some muscle but i want to get back down to less than 8%bf(which is what I usually walk around @ at 180-183lbs

Comment

Going to have to put more time in at home with the diet if you want to look like something well above average.

Comment

Good size. Just tighten it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Going to have to put more time in at home with the diet if you want to look like something well above average.
            Yeah. I let the diet slip this summer. I was on some medication for about 10 months that craps on your metabolism and makes you gain weight.Plus I had to get off my TRT. It has been 10 months of have to force myself to do anything. Im finally getting back to normal feeling. Im down about 5 lbs in a month. I can tell most around my gut.Ill try and post more in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              Good base bro. What are your stats? Goals?
              Most definitely a solid base. I see potential. Keep up the hard work,,it will come.

Comment

Working...
              X