First time posting pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time posting pic

Hey Guys so Ive been a browser here for years and an active member for awhile as well. I figured it was about time to post up some progress pics. About a 2 yearsago I injured my back really bad, ruptured my L4 and it took me out of the gym for a full year. My diet got sloppy, I got depressed and basically went to shit. I got up to 220 lbs and about 15-20% bf. Thankfully, praise my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my back healed enough for me to get active again without needing surgery. While I have to modify my workout quite a bit to take pressure off my lower back I am now in the best shape of my life. Im currently 205lbs and around 6-7%bf. Im not sure if I uploaded the photos correctly. I'm using my phone and tried to post multiple ones but for some reason its not acting right.
    Attached Files

This is one of me during the injury
    Attached Files

Comment

Praise The Lord you were able to get back in shape. Amen brother!

Comment

Great job man! Post more often; we can always use more posts around here.

Suckers being injured, glad you recovered well.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          Praise The Lord you were able to get back in shape. Amen brother!
          :retard:

Comment

Good work my man :thumb:

Comment

good job bro

Comment

Great motivation! Gives everybody else little reason to be slack. You look great

Comment

Nice :thumb:

Comment

I really appreciate all the positive feedback from you guys, definitely makes me even more motivated!

Comment

One more front shot
                      Attached Files

Comment

:agreed:

Comment

Good job brother. What's its all about. Getting yourself to a point where your proud of your body and not afraid to take your shirt off.

Lol @ the fat fucks who won't dare post a shirtless pic because they'd rather look big in the gym with clothes on... Worthless turds. Never mind their 42 inch waist because they are very strong! Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Good job brother. What's its all about. Getting yourself to a point where your proud of your body and not afraid to take your shirt off.

Lol @ the fat fucks who won't dare post a shirtless pic because they'd rather look big in the gym with clothes on... Worthless turds. Never mind their 42 inch waist because they are very strong! Lmfao
                            Right on bro. I'm not impressed that you can rep out 405 yet look like a school bus. I d rather look like a sports car and be able to take my shirt off and not be ashamed. Diet is, by far, the most important aspect of this and is the hardest to uphold and maintain. Mine is far from perfect. I can't chicken and oat it all day every day like you Bouncer, LOL but it's pretty solid.

Comment

Its a mental thing for me, if I fuck up on my diet I get seriously depressed so its just best and easier for me to stay strict. That's when I'm happiest.

Comment

Working...
                              X