No announcement yet.

Venom X Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:fufool: :rofl: too bad you couldn't come to the beach w/ me maybe you wouldn't have that cold lol ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon, think i'll go fix some right now yum yum. want some? oh thats right never mind. :-) remember to bundle up and get plenty of fluids!! gotta love water :drunk: glub glub
    Last edited by Venom X; 11-28-03, 08:09 PM.

Comment

:sillyfu: back at ya!!!

now leave me alone while I got eat more cluck cluck and put on some long johns... ohhh sexxxyyy :D

Comment

Nice pics bro, do you compete?

Comment

thanks bro, i have shows im preparing for in june.

Comment

What show is it?

Comment

The Southern Classic in MS, and some other small shows maybe around the same time.

Comment

Oh to be in my 20's again...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

Lookin' good. Genetic freak or not you've obviously put in some hard work, and you're young keep it at you definately got an amazing base to continue to build upon.

Comment

Hmmmmm.. anyway good work fella.

Comment

whats the hmmmmmmmmmmm for?

Comment

You said you are all natural ? So i said hmmmm at first sight. U understand

Comment

oh lol, i understand i get that all the time... my old baseball coach actually asked me today. But believe me i am very natural, creatine, protein and arginine and thats it. I have motivations for staying natural. If i do well in the upcoming events i plan on going to highschools and talking to the FCA's (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) about training naturally and how it can be done and should be pursued rather than opting for steroids. So as you can see, by juicing i would destroy my REAL reason and motivation for training. (btw. im not down on juicers, i just think teenagers especially and most anyone... should try to realize there natural potential before even considering drugs)

Comment

Originally posted by Venom X
                            oh lol, i understand i get that all the time... my old baseball coach actually asked me today. But believe me i am very natural, creatine, protein and arginine and thats it. I have motivations for staying natural. If i do well in the upcoming events i plan on going to highschools and talking to the FCA's (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) about training naturally and how it can be done and should be pursued rather than opting for steroids. So as you can see, by juicing i would destroy my REAL reason and motivation for training. (btw. im not down on juicers, i just think teenagers especially and most anyone... should try to realize there natural potential before even considering drugs)
                            I here ya man!!! Unfortunitely we live in a world where everyone wants everything overnight with as little effort as possible. I personally can't feel good about an achievement unless I have worked 100% within the normal limits of nature to obtain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom X

well dont i feel like ass

Comment

Working...
                              X