Photo log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo log

In grad school I learned of a concept, that most people have self perceptions of their own body, intelligence, personality and other characteristics that are inflated. I told myself, I do not fall into this population, I look at myself objectively and have a good grasp of my attributes and detriments. It turns out, based on peoples comments, while I knew I was out of shape; I am further out of shape than I thought. I keep getting the same comments from multiple people, that I am too fat to conciser steroid supplementation for weight loss. I should concentrate on my diet. Well I have been working on my diet and I have decided to post a thread of my profile each month on the 22nd.

I am enjoying this forum because everyone is more knowledgeable than me and I am learning a lot. So, since my self perception seems to be off, can you all let me know when I should be able to efficiently use Mast e and Anavar for weight loss, also, I used the term cutting in my previous threads, I am assuming that is the same as weight loss, because that is my goal?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AvidFisherman; 04-24-15, 02:58 PM.

You have a long way to go with diet and cardio alone bro. Steroids don't burn fat like you think they do. Get more strict with your diet.

Comment

It is very hard to not lose muscle when you lose weight in general, so "cutting" is basically trying to maximize the percentage of the weight you lose be fat.

Keeping track of progress is very useful. Also, think long term - 6-9 months is what we are talking about. You may not see differences in the mirror week to week, but use the scale also as a guide.

Comment

Haha, yeah... it seems I was in denial with how out of shape I got. I'll post some pics of me from several years ago so you can see what I did to myself.

Comment

You'll get there bro. Stay positive and keep at it. Consistency is key. Pre make your meals if you need to, it makes it much easier. Lots of cardio and some lifting and don't fall of the wagon.

Comment

You have fat to lose....it's essentially called "weight"...but you have a good amount of fat on you....but you need to diet and just don't even think about steroids for a while. You'll do the opposite though.

It's great that you're being real with yourself, well sort of....if you want to be real with yourself, diet and cardio...leave the drugs.

Comment

Btw...props for posting!

Comment

Like I said before, I think I was in denial. I was thinking I would be good to go on my first cycle in mid summer but it is sounding like to get the most benefit from using I will need to hit either a weight loss or muscle gain plateau; both of which I have not hit because I am loosing weight progressively with diet and exercise. I think I am just looking for a way to hack my body to doing what I want it to do faster.

Not putting full blame to external factors, I am ultimately responsible for what I shove down my throat hole but for a while I had pretty bad depression, anxiety and a couple other problems. I just did not care about myself for around 5 years, but now I finally received help and am on some medication that has increased my mood and outlook on life and I want to get healthy again, fast. I was thinking that using would enable me to keep my muscle mass while I increase my caloric restriction even more than it is, I am currently running a 500 calorie per day restriction. One of my buddies mentioned the other day that I do not want to loose too much body fat too quickly because it will cause loose skin, so that is another thing for me to conciser.

I have included 2 pics of me around 5-6 years ago before I stopped caring what I ate, this is what I am aiming for.
                Attached Files

Comment

Stick with that cycle, trust the process

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    Stick with that cycle, trust the process
                    I say stick with a diet and training before anabolics......period. Guy has no business taking them to drop BF or to be lean....this can be done with proper food and fucking cardio :) simple logic yet so fucking hard for most to grasp.

If he were leaner or had a more muscular build, I'd still say the same but perhaps just incorporate some test. Build the foundation, then add the rest later....

Comment

There's too much deliberation going on here.

The guy will do the juice anyways, just needs to get on and train hard.

Comment

I have plenty of muscle mass, it is just that the fat hides the definition and you cannot see my size well through photographs; my arms are close to 20 inches and I am in the 1200 lbs club, which is not amazing but I am happy with it.

I am wanting to get on a cycle and I think about getting on often, most of my friends are on cycles throughout the year, but they are ripped and I am not. Every time I think I know how I should proceed, I read more or someone says something and I look into it further and realize I want to go a different route. I have thought about buying now and keeping all the gear on hand for when I am ready, but with how much I change my mind I think I should wait until I am confident in the cycle for more than a couple days. Also, most people on this forum are saying not to yet and honestly I do not think I know enough at the moment, hence all my questions. The only thing I have on hand right now is Test E and that has a long shelf life so I can wait.

I did some research on overweight people taking steroids and one thing that concerns me is that I already have bitch tits and the more fat you have the more estrogen is converted while on cycle, so I will probably have to take a massive amount of AI to combat the estrogen. That is why I am interested in doing Mast P and Anavar when I have dropped some more bf because they do not cause a conversion to estrogen and I will only have to compensate with an AI for the Test I am taking.

One thing I have been thinking about lately is getting on some peptides and a ancillary, CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin and maybe a slight dose of armidex, because I am naturally producing more estrogen since I have high bf. I have been doing some reading on peptides and I am not seeing too many people against overweight people using them, and there seems to be few side effects. Even if it does not work I might have a psychosomatic effect and think its working therefore increasing my motivation. A am worried that I will loose my gains with my increase cardio and I am wanting to bump up my caloric deficit to around 700 calories a day from 500 calories a day. So I am hoping the peptides will help my keep my lean muscle while I drop bf.
                        Last edited by AvidFisherman; 04-26-15, 09:41 AM.

Comment

If I were you bro I'd actually get on a low dose AI like adex at .25mgs every other day. You may be surprised to see how much it helps leans you out especially if estro levels are high. Might even take care of your gyno.

Comment

I'm thinking the same as you Bouncer, you think adex would be better than armidex.

Comment

Adex is arimidex bro. Shorthand for the same thing

Comment

Working...
                              X