TomMONSTER's May Cut 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    Not being a dick bro, so take this with a grain of salt. But your LOOK, EASILY could have been achieved with just test and nothing at all. Based on your comments, you were basically a fat turd and look great now; I'm sure it's ten times better.....HOWEVER....for you to say you could have had similar results but not as good with all that shit you took, well believe your own lie, but you're wrong. If you're dedicated enough, which seemed like you are, then you could have easily taken just test, bust your ass on cardio and keep strict diet.

But best of luck and keep at it....more is not better.
    Rado i appreciate you input and agree more is not better, i had a strict diet plan, i did more than 1 hour LISS cardio on some days, i natty cut to about 9-10% est before 12 weeks i had a personal goal to reach hence why i choose to do this.

I wouldn't of descibed my self as "fat turd" before i was about 14-15%bf est at about 210ish @ 5'11" before i cut, did i have some fat? yes thats why i cut.

And by "look", what im saying is a guy on test would look diffrent then a guy taking that plus mast and tren. Would the same guy on stage with just a test cycle have the same condition as someone who also took mast and tren?

Comment

Looking good bro! Don't worry, I don't think I've ever seen Rado or Bouncer ever tell anybody they look good without throwing a "but...." in with it....lol Keep up the good work and that cycle looks fine!

Comment

Originally posted by TomMONSTER View Post
        Well I did. 187lbs is at total depleted state in the morning weigh in, after a few meals i get to 192lbs midday before i lift or 197lbs after my once a week refeed meal.

I started t3 at 30mcgs till i taperd up to 100mcgs at 12 week mark when i started the cycle. I did at 12 weeks 30-45 min LISS carido in the morning in a fasted state and another 15-20 min LISS cardio in the afternoon before i lifted.

Because of the slower cut and the gear i ran i held alot of mass nearly all of it and strength but i did lose a bit obviously. The gear helped me keep it for the t3 since i would have been flat with that plus keto diet. that much t3 was unecessary but i had a goal i wanted to reach.
        Originally posted by TomMONSTER View Post
        Rado i appreciate you input and agree more is not better, i had a strict diet plan, i did more than 1 hour LISS cardio on some days, i natty cut to about 9-10% est before 12 weeks i had a personal goal to reach hence why i choose to do this.

I wouldn't of descibed my self as "fat turd" before i was about 14-15%bf est at about 210ish @ 5'11" before i cut, did i have some fat? yes thats why i cut.

And by "look", what im saying is a guy on test would look diffrent then a guy taking that plus mast and tren. Would the same guy on stage with just a test cycle have the same condition as someone who also took mast and tren?

Just be smart about it and don't over think it too much. Simple basic cycles DO work. Interested to see before pics, if you indeed rip that much weight; wow.

And just to add into your last rebuttal about the conditioning of different drugs and so forth. I've seen people with test only outlook those who are on tren, prop and mast....I'm a walking proof:agreed:so your argument isn't there ;)

We all say diet diet diet....but when you truly have a fucking kick ass clean and I mean clean diet, it shows when the clothes come off...no better proof than that. My point? Even when people,say they have their diet in check. I really wonder how accurate is it and how clean and consistent do they keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          Just be smart about it and don't over think it too much. Simple basic cycles DO work. Interested to see before pics, if you indeed rip that much weight; wow.
          Thanks for the input agree with you man simple does work, I will try to find a before pic but it was all on my old phone.

And just to add into your last rebuttal about the conditioning of different drugs and so forth. I've seen people with test only outlook those who are on tren, prop and mast....I'm a walking proof:agreed:so your argument isn't there ;)
          Agree 100%, but then this can fall into the magical realm of genetics.

We all say diet diet diet....but when you truly have a fucking kick ass clean and I mean clean diet, it shows when the clothes come off...no better proof than that. My point? Even when people,say they have their diet in check. I really wonder how accurate is it and how clean and consistent do they keep it.
          yea true the hardest part i was nearly spot on except for my once a week refeed meal.

Comment

Well keep this thread updated man...others could use this as a good example of weight loss, maybe not so much the stupid ass shit you're taking:P

Comment

this was my diet i did its almost the same as dave pulumbos diet just changed a bit

i took ECA stack ED

-MEAL #1
              5 whole eggs + 1x tbsp olive oil (sometimes add another 2-4 egg whites) used a few tbsp of 75% reduced sugar ketchup.

-MEAL #2
              50g Whey Protein shake with 2x tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter

-MEAL #3
              8oz hockeye Salmon with 200g of broccoli

-MEAL #4
              8oz chicken with 30g of almonds/ or 200g of greenbeans with 1x tbsp of olive oil

-MEAL #5
              8oz top sirloin with 200g of greenbeans and 1x tbsp of olive oil

-MEAL #6
              8oz chicken with 30g of almonds/ or 200g of greenbeans with 1x tbsp of olive oil

-MEAL #7
              50g Whey protien shake with 2x tablespoon all natural peanut butter/ or 8oz chicken with 30g of almonds

and if i have a sweet tooth i have one box of sugar free jello with a meal.

had a cheat meal on saturdays

Comment

I switched from all natural peanut butter to all natural almond butter. I've been doing the Paleo plan and peanuts and peanut butter is not allowed. When I get a sweet tooth I put a little all natural maple syrup in a glass of almond milk! Tasted like ice cream....lol

Comment

So no complex carbs? I could never maintain a diet like that. I need my carbs. lol High protein, moderate carbs, and low fat diet seem to work best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    I switched from all natural peanut butter to all natural almond butter. I've been doing the Paleo plan and peanuts and peanut butter is not allowed. When I get a sweet tooth I put a little all natural maple syrup in a glass of almond milk! Tasted like ice cream....lol
                    Yea i was tempted to buy almond butter instead but couldn't justify the price but that sounds amazing will try that with almond milk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                      So no complex carbs? I could never maintain a diet like that. I need my carbs. lol High protein, moderate carbs, and low fat diet seem to work best for me.
                      No carbs, Im a insullin sensitive person i did bouncers diet on the 5th day i felt shitty couldn't take it and quit switched right back over, i feel and function great on keto diets but i did have carbs in my cheat meal.

Comment

Working...
                      X