X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer 2016

It's just a bathroom selfie but oh well
    Attached Files

Not gonna Sugar coat things brother. Arms and delts need serious work.

Comment

Good base bro...keep at it. But definitely fill those arms and delts up a bit.

Comment

Yep, I certainly agree...all we can do is keep grindin...here is a side shot, arms are 17.5" but def still need work
        Attached Files
        Last edited by AllDay; 06-28-16, 10:04 AM. Reason: Uploaded pic

Comment

All good bro. Keep the grind going.

Comment

You do know we will be more critical than your average fitness board. That can be good and bad. :D Overall you look decent. You have a great base and not sure I agree with arms and delts needing work. You look pretty symmetrical IMO. What are your stats?

Comment

You do hammer curls? Will make them appear thicker from the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                You do know we will be more critical than your average fitness board. That can be good and bad. :D Overall you look decent. You have a great base and not sure I agree with arms and delts needing work. You look pretty symmetrical IMO. What are your stats?
                Yea I appreciate you guys being critical for sure...I'm 6'2 210-215 throughout the day

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  You do hammer curls? Will make them appear thicker from the front.
                  I never do heavy hammers, usually only burnouts with them...should I be going heavy in the 6-10 range?

Comment

Yea switch completely over to heavy controlled sets of hammer curls for a month. 4 sets 10 reps heavy as you can handle while maintaining control. Don't do anything else for biceps. Do this routine E3D

Comment

Also may need to up your doses bro. What's cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Also may need to up your doses bro. What's cycle?
                        I've been on 400mg Test E for the last 10 weeks but I'm 3 weeks in on the addition of 175mg/wk Tren A and 500mg/wk Primo. It's the first time I've ever tried tren a or primo. I added in primo simply for the positive effects on collagen synthesis as I have bad disc issues in my back and deca screws with me at even the smallest dosages.

Comment

Yea guys our height need big doses to fill out bro. I'm 6'1 and have similar issue. Been getting thicker since upping to a total dose of 1 gram.

Comment

You look good bro, lean. My arms suck even worse than yours so I'll try out that hammer curl idea too. Probably going to try some stuff to target the medial triceps head too. I'd be fine if I was a small guy with just big arms but arm growth is a bitch for me and Everytime I come off cycle I shrink and have to start over.

Comment

The hammer curl idea is a good one, but in my experience you need more than 4 sets of those twice a week to make your arms grow. Imo on top of that you should be doing 2 to 3 exercises more for a total of 12-15 sets minimum for bis. To get my arms to grow, I've had to punish the shit out of them. I do bis and tris together twice a week for a combined 30-40 sets each session. Put on 4 inches on my arms after 3-4 years of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X